1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

LT disgusted by Rivers

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by sdchrger, Dec 9, 2007.

1. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402

Yeah, its only the posters who do and make a big deal out of things. I remember a time when posters were saying the players were ignoring Marty when he was talking to them which meant they didnt respect him.....only to find out that they love the guy .

Its not like we are there with them at practice or can hear then through the TV , but we sure will make assumptions :lol:

2. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Norv barely talks to the players at all. I think it's because he doesn't respect them. :icon_tease:

3. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715

what do people use buttermilk for any way?

River was teh suxx0r just like the O-line for the first 3 quarters. they both got it together when it really counted. I think I grew at least a year older during that game:icon_eek:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +786
    That's IT!

LT had that, "Dude you just floated an air biscuit" look when he walked away. :icon_rofl:

5. Concudan

Concudan ...

Ratings:
    +5,336
    :icon_rofl:

6. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    'Show we roll, Bro...shoulda been here after game 4!!

7. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    yeah that was pretty much the board on suicide watch:no:

I got alot more done at work though:yes:

8. RMANCIL

RMANCIL Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +223
    Pancakes top use.

Some folks like butter milk not me. Funny how some folks crawl up a players butt and stay there. Fact is Rivers has suffered through a "sophomore slump" if you will this season. He isn't the first QB to do so and he will not be the last.

I hope he turns his game on full tilt but I will not be his or any other players apologist. I fail to see the need however a few posters clearly do and find it necessary to add personal insults to their other wise often empty points.

McNeil stunk up the joint for 3 QT yesterday imop and several others but I bet no one jumps to his defense because he isn't a QB.
    Some folks are just a bunch of ball watchers and struggle giving fair and accurate accessments of player performance.

Fans = Fanatics some just for the team some for individual players.
    Steer clear of the butter milk.
    :flag:

9. Thread_Killer

Thread_Killer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +680
    C'mon guys, you don't believe that LT WASN'T pissed at Rivers when he walked away from him. Just watch that sequence again; it is pretty obvious.

Which to me is fine. IMO, LT did a GOOD thing by getting away from Philip so he wouldn't say something that he'd regret later. I get mad at my teammates all the time in pickup basketball, or when I used to play softball. It's all about being a competitor, no biggie.

The only problem I have with the whole thing is how LT was trying to bullshit us. "Not aware of PR" my ***...

:lol:

10. DefenseWins

DefenseWins Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +246
    No need for embarrasment :no:

It isn't like they kept replaying a video of your dress blowing up or something over and over :lol: damn it!

The hell with the "talking heads" and the donkey they rode in on....

... if LT was - so what. If he wasn't - an even bigger so what.

11. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    Boys will be boys.