1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

LT disgusted by Rivers

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by sdchrger, Dec 9, 2007.

1. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402

Yeah, its only the posters who do and make a big deal out of things. I remember a time when posters were saying the players were ignoring Marty when he was talking to them which meant they didnt respect him.....only to find out that they love the guy .

Its not like we are there with them at practice or can hear then through the TV , but we sure will make assumptions :lol:

2. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Norv barely talks to the players at all. I think it's because he doesn't respect them. :icon_tease:

3. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +714

what do people use buttermilk for any way?

River was teh suxx0r just like the O-line for the first 3 quarters. they both got it together when it really counted. I think I grew at least a year older during that game:icon_eek:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +632
    That's IT!

LT had that, "Dude you just floated an air biscuit" look when he walked away. :icon_rofl:

5. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,208
    :icon_rofl:

6. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    'Show we roll, Bro...shoulda been here after game 4!!

7. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +714
    yeah that was pretty much the board on suicide watch:no:

I got alot more done at work though:yes:

8. RMANCIL

RMANCIL New Member

Ratings:
    +223
    Pancakes top use.

Some folks like butter milk not me. Funny how some folks crawl up a players butt and stay there. Fact is Rivers has suffered through a "sophomore slump" if you will this season. He isn't the first QB to do so and he will not be the last.

I hope he turns his game on full tilt but I will not be his or any other players apologist. I fail to see the need however a few posters clearly do and find it necessary to add personal insults to their other wise often empty points.

McNeil stunk up the joint for 3 QT yesterday imop and several others but I bet no one jumps to his defense because he isn't a QB.
    Some folks are just a bunch of ball watchers and struggle giving fair and accurate accessments of player performance.

Fans = Fanatics some just for the team some for individual players.
    Steer clear of the butter milk.
    :flag:

9. Thread_Killer

Thread_Killer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +680
    C'mon guys, you don't believe that LT WASN'T pissed at Rivers when he walked away from him. Just watch that sequence again; it is pretty obvious.

Which to me is fine. IMO, LT did a GOOD thing by getting away from Philip so he wouldn't say something that he'd regret later. I get mad at my teammates all the time in pickup basketball, or when I used to play softball. It's all about being a competitor, no biggie.

The only problem I have with the whole thing is how LT was trying to bullshit us. "Not aware of PR" my ***...

:lol:

10. DefenseWins

DefenseWins New Member

Ratings:
    +246
    No need for embarrasment :no:

It isn't like they kept replaying a video of your dress blowing up or something over and over :lol: damn it!

The hell with the "talking heads" and the donkey they rode in on....

... if LT was - so what. If he wasn't - an even bigger so what.

11. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    Boys will be boys.