1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

LT Kimbo Workout Video

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by NORV4LIFE, May 12, 2010.

1. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings:
    +58

I hope Ryno can do this! We need to send him to workout with kimbo!

I mean LT was pretty stocky out of college but I think Matthews is bigger than LT at that point. I think Matthews will be at least 225-230 soon!

2. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    Not sure if you've heard... Kimbo is a has-been street fighter who got his a.ss handed to him when he tried to compete with real fighters. Mostly because he ran out of steam after 1 round.

Doesn't quite measure up to the NFL standard.

I'd like to think Ryan will actually play in the big games when we need him.

Just say NO to Kimbo. :lol:

(and these vids are really, really old)

3. Chavez

Chavez Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37
    Kimbo sucks and was nothing more than a product of media hype. "Training like LT" hasn't done much for either of them.

UFC boss confirms he's 'fired' Kimbo Slice
    May 11, 2010|By Lance Pugmire, L.A. Times
    Ultimate Fighting Championship President Dana White confirmed to The Times that he had fired popular heavyweight Kimbo Slice, citing ineffectiveness, and welterweight Paul Daley, because of a post-fight sucker punch Daley delivered to Saturday-night winner Josh Koscheck.

Slice was overwhelmed by former NFL lineman Matt Mitrione, losing by second-round TKO in UFC 113 at Montreal's Bell Centre. Slice landed in the UFC as a competitor on the organization's reality television series, "The Ultimate Fighter," and defeated light-heavyweight Houston Alexander on a Las Vegas card in December.
    Link

4. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings:
    +58
    YEh i know. I just thought this looked cool and it'd be awesome if matthews was good at **** like that:icon_shrug: It didn't help kimbo and LT much but hey what the hell.

:icon_rofl::icon_rofl:

I guess all that training like LT helped him...

[​IMG]