1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

LT Kimbo Workout Video

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by NORV4LIFE, May 12, 2010.

1. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings:
    +58

I hope Ryno can do this! We need to send him to workout with kimbo!

I mean LT was pretty stocky out of college but I think Matthews is bigger than LT at that point. I think Matthews will be at least 225-230 soon!

2. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    Not sure if you've heard... Kimbo is a has-been street fighter who got his a.ss handed to him when he tried to compete with real fighters. Mostly because he ran out of steam after 1 round.

Doesn't quite measure up to the NFL standard.

I'd like to think Ryan will actually play in the big games when we need him.

Just say NO to Kimbo. :lol:

(and these vids are really, really old)

3. Chavez

Chavez Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37
    Kimbo sucks and was nothing more than a product of media hype. "Training like LT" hasn't done much for either of them.

UFC boss confirms he's 'fired' Kimbo Slice
    May 11, 2010|By Lance Pugmire, L.A. Times
    Ultimate Fighting Championship President Dana White confirmed to The Times that he had fired popular heavyweight Kimbo Slice, citing ineffectiveness, and welterweight Paul Daley, because of a post-fight sucker punch Daley delivered to Saturday-night winner Josh Koscheck.

Slice was overwhelmed by former NFL lineman Matt Mitrione, losing by second-round TKO in UFC 113 at Montreal's Bell Centre. Slice landed in the UFC as a competitor on the organization's reality television series, "The Ultimate Fighter," and defeated light-heavyweight Houston Alexander on a Las Vegas card in December.
    Link

4. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings:
    +58
    YEh i know. I just thought this looked cool and it'd be awesome if matthews was good at **** like that:icon_shrug: It didn't help kimbo and LT much but hey what the hell.

:icon_rofl::icon_rofl:

I guess all that training like LT helped him...

[​IMG]