1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

LT knows window of opportunity won't last forever

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Thumper, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    This is our year Bolt Fans!

2. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    F*ck all the idiots that called him a "wuss".

I'd like to see them suffer the same type of injury and try running, stopping, and cutting, all while a bunch of 250-300lb guys are trying to chase them down and tackle them.

They too will "wuss" out after one try, falling to the ground and begin crying for their mommy.

:yes:

3. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    As i've mentioned. It will all come down to our o-line. It blocks well we'll win it all. They struggle like last year and the team will struggle.

The rest of the team is about as solid as any championship team ever.

4. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    Regarding the window of opportunity thing.

I believe AJ Smith has it set up such that when one window closes, another one will open up in a year or two. :yes:

AJ is gawd.

Norv is his disciple.

:flag:

5. SD THUNDER

SD THUNDER BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +12
    I agree Foober !! The "O-Line" is of utmost importance to any offense......obviously !!! If your line gives you the time you need to set up plays, and open lanes and holes, your offense will be successful !! Without that protection from the "O-Line", an offense can struggle big time !!