1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

LT on Pats cheating!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by matilack, Sep 11, 2007.

1. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,551
  2. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,580
    DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!

I hope LT lights them up with 3 tds and 150 yards. Seriously. :yes:

3. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,551
    Thems fightin words!

4. boltmanbz

boltmanbz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +86
    hahahah man i love LT! that was great

5. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    I wish LT would keep it out of the media. I know he hates these guys for reasons that are becoming more obvious by the hour but don't lower your standards LT. :tdown:

Show them on the field. :bolt:

• Like Like x 1
  6. reddenedbeard

reddenedbeard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +112
    They are ready I tell ya .. They are ready! :D

7. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    I had mixed feelings about this one. At first I was a little disappointed that LT felt the need to actually comment on it. But you know... I think he's stating what the general feeling is around the league. He didn't look or sound surprised at all by what he heard. Maybe this is the reason he made reference to Belichick's classless character. There's so much venom coming from everyone outside of Pats-land. Almost like a big sigh of relief that they finally got caught red-handed.

His comments will have no affect on the outcome of the game. Just as long as our boys get the job done and get back to the locker room acting like Pros and not schmucks.

8. Boltdiehard

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Well you gave me a some perspective I hadn't thought about but still I don't like it. I'm not worried about what he'll do on the field or our team for that matter it just doesn't sit well with me. That said I hope it's burning our guys up.

Like I said hit these fucers- they don't like it and we already know that with Moss. And then hit 'em again. There's no way they can match what the Bears threw at us as far as getting physical goes.

Sock 'em in the mouth. :yes: :bolt:

9. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    NO **** MAN. I wanna see bodies just hitting the floor. I don't give a damn if Moss and Brady do hook up some big plays, as long as Brady pays every time he makes a throw from a 5 or 7 step drop. It was unreal watching him stand back there all day last week and just wait for guys to get open. These guys just got out of one of the softest games ever played in the regular season. Their wake up call is coming and it's gonna hurt.

10. TBF

TBF BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +148
    Agree 100%...Stay the course and stay outta NE's distractions...LT's comments will not affect NE, but this cheating thing will IMO....Maybe not down to the players, but it involves the hooded one and his staff...They don't need crap like this when planning to play the BOLTS...

11. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,746
    LT shouldn't be giving them bulletin board material IMO.

12. reddenedbeard

reddenedbeard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +112
    Heh .. I don't know .. It sounds like the Cheaters gave every team in the league bulletin board material.

13. Thunderstruck

Thunderstruck BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +272
    It's already being reported that Belichik is being called onto the carpet for a meeting with the Commish. If nothing else that takes BB away from a valuable day of game-prep. So, yeah--I think the actual cheating the Patriots did is going to be far more of a distraction for them than LT saying that they were cheating.

It might be different if the Pats weren't cheating. But how can you use a player's words as motivation when it's obvious he's just stating the truth?

14. Boltdiehard

Ratings:
    +1,171
    I'm not really even referring to the Pats. Look LT's comments were shown over and over again after the playoff loss and I just don't think he should comment on what's going on; at least not when we're about to play them. It has nothing to do with "bulletin board" material.

It's not that big of a deal because we know what we have to do to win but I really hope LT's comments are the end of it on our side. :bolt:

• Like Like x 2
  15. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    You know the media is just gonna come hard at our guys. Norv has a prime opportunity to show some leadership here and institute some kind of "No Comment" rule to the players.

16. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    You guys are worried that the Pats will be fired up to stop LT because of these comments?

Versus the Pats
    ============
    2001: LT rushes for 74 yards and a TD.
    Not bad for a rookie behind a crummy OL.

2002: LT rushes for 217 yards and 2 TD

2005: LT rushes for 134 yards and 2 TD, along with 34 receiving yards.

2006 Playoff: LT rushes for 123 yards and 2 TD, along with 64 receiving yards.

That playoff game, Cam Cameron had a brain fart and stopped feeding LT in the second half even though he was tearing through the Patriots defense with 8+ yard runs in the first half.

When have they EVER stopped LT?

17. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    I turn the other cheek here all the time. :icon_shrug:

18. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=60730

19. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +683
    The only beef I have with LTs comments is the "Not cheating, not trying comment".

First Merriman dropping the Jets victory prediction before their playoff game, now we have LT referring to them as cheaters right before the bolts play them. His is not the place to label them, although it is true Belliman broke a new league rule week 1.

20. matt1187

matt1187 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    Right. Even if it's true, he shouldn't get caught in this ****-talking contest. LT is the better man and he should give no one reason to believe otherwise.

21. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    LT only said what many in the league are thinking/know. It ain't ****-talking when it's the truth!!! If it weren't true, Bellicheat wouldn't have made the half-assed apology that he made.

This doesn't lessen my opinion of LT in the least, nor do I think that it's going to help the Putz at all.

If Goodell doesn't slap Bellicheat & Co. hard on this, I'm gonna go on a "Re-instate Michael Vick" campaign! :icon_rofl:

22. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    How is it trash talk when it's true?? :icon_shrug:

The Putz are cheaters, plain & simple. :tdown:

23. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    I understand your take, Van. It's cool - I just kinda like the fact that LT is helping to show the NFL community what a bunch of jerk-offs the Putzies really are. Maybe he should have kept quiet, but he didn't speak nothing but da truth! :lol:

I'm planning to watch the game at home since it's a Sunday nighter & I've gotta be at work early on Monday (6:30am). :icon_sad:

We still need to get the VA fans together sometime this season to watch a game. :yes:

24. LittleTrain

LittleTrain BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +86
    Our superstar QB probably talks the most trash by far compared to any other QB in the league. I don't know if I've ever heard another QB call a CB 'the sorriest CB in the league" before or go through the antics Rivers went through last week after a bad call. I question his leadership in that regard. If your leader does that, what do the followers do??

Our superstar RB can't seem to keep his mouth shut about the Patriots.

Our superstar LB sent a bag of popcorn to a player so he could eat it while watching the playoffs, right before our one and done playoff exit.

Our team is becoming one of the biggest **** talking teams in the league. True or not doesn't matter. They need to keep their mouths shut and just play the games.

25. Fouts

Fouts I heart Deano!

Ratings:
    +345
    Patriots new Logo!

[​IMG]

26. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +683
    Yeah, Belliman cheated, but LT dropping a "If you ain't cheating you ain't trying" is not his place.

I was fine with his not surprise comment and that he hears things around the league from other players. But he made it personal when he called out the whole team with that statement. Just didn't need to be said.

27. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    LT has every right to speak the truth and should call out the Patriots for cheating against our team - you are phucking eh right.

Others have also voiced their opinion, Mangini, Palmer, Goodell, etc etc so LT is not alone.

If it provides the Pats bulletin board material, so be it. They are going to need it after we paste their asses in their crib - again.

I have been reading the Pats boards and those stuck up slobs are coming apart at the seams. :icon_rofl: The bandwagon has come to a grinding halt, the wheels just fell off and is basically a slab that is crumbling before our eyes.

The Patriots will forever be known as the first free agency era cheaters to win a Super Bowl. Brady smiling and holding a Lombardi will forever be tarnished.

Serves them right. The arrogance of Patriot Nation just got exposed as hollow pieces of ****. :yes: :flag: :bolt: