1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

LT video - on field and postgame interview

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Shamrock, Jan 15, 2007.

1. Shamrock

Shamrock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,243

It's YouTube, so it will probably disappear soon. It the end of the game, and the first second or two you can see him come out on the field, then start heading for someone like he's mad. They cut to other players, then come back to LT where you see him jawing at Ricochet and some other Pats players. Then his interview postgame.

2. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +867
    Thanks for posting the vid. I can't believe all of the idiot Pat fans leaving negative comments about LT, calling him classless. Next week, I'll be rooting for Manning and the Colts.

3. Shamrock

Ratings:
    +1,243
  4. Alpenbolt

Alpenbolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +156
    Fox & Friends guy just called out the Pats as having no class at all for dancing on the Charger logo.

5. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +689
    Used to have respect for that team. Now I have zero. They are in the same boat as that pile of **** TO.

6. Shamrock

Ratings:
    +1,243
    Mike Ditka Seconds Tomlinson's Comments on Patriots - blog AOL

7. exodus

exodus Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133
    I hope the mouths ride their asses all week and we see them get exposed for the pretty boy prima donnas they are. Screw em. TO's, all of em.

8. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280
    you know what am i wrong when i say that the raiders have more class than those gay pats?

9. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
  10. bigmike.x.09

Ratings:
    +280
    we got a bronco fan to agree, now if we got a raider fan to agree, then you know sumn went down.

11. Shamrock

Ratings:
    +1,243
    Just so I can try to keep all this in one spot ....

Sinking to new level: Pats’ class takes hit - Boston Herald

Even the homer media rips the Pats some.

From fans who attended the game, Colvin was the player who immediately ran across the field and made the "choke" gesture to the Chargers bench.

Numerous other fans reported "mooning" - ala Randy Moss in Green Bay - gestures in the end zones directed at fans.

The DB (Hobbs?) is the one who LT was primarily upset at, the player who ran onto the field and made the "Lights Out" gesture at the end of the game.

The Pats have never shown any class. Belichick's conduct with Mangini in Foxboro during the regular season, Belichick out of the way, Brady refusing to shake Brees hand last year in Foxboro ..... It's the way they operate. I'm not buying those supposed comments the Chargers made last year, as it sure sounds like it was made up and NEVER reported in any National Media - just hack writers that cover the Patsies. Further, the supposed "disrespect" card they played all come from "reported" phone calls Caldwell had with current Chargers players. Yeah, right.

It does start with their head coach, and LT is right to say so. The Patriots have ZERO class.

12. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    I never thought I could root for a Manning, but Peyton, rip them all a new *** hole please!

13. reddenedbeard

reddenedbeard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +112
    Bunch of classless morons .. I hope they get what's coming to them.

I would like to see some NFL action on this .. But we probably won't.

14. gottago

gottago BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    according to the patriots, this stems from Shawn Merriman's apparent or alleged antics after he makes a big play. personally, i don't like this coming out of anybody..........no matter who's team they're on. Seau was notorius for this. If the patriots were simply copycatting Merriman....they picked a bad time to do it after the game. they won and should have just walked off the field. but, whether we like it or not, these highly paid athletes are still human and sometimes emotions get the best of them. so, let's give the Pats a break because I'm sure that once LT settles down into his comfy off-season, he will forgive and forget. that's the classy person that he is. his emotions (as well as the Patriots) were running high right after the game too!

15. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    There is no action the NFL can take, other than maybe delivereing a small fine to those who got the yellow flag at the end of the game.

16. reddenedbeard

Ratings:
    +112
    When a player comes over and makes a choking gesture at the bench, I think that is bad as the knife slashing sign .. I want NFL action about this behavior. And an official apology from the Patriot organization.

17. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    I do too... If not that, I want the talking heads to keep this alive in the press until next weekend when the next two games are played...It will distract the hell out of the Patsies and their organization...

Doing the Lights Out dance, at the end of the game/season, on the SD Logo, in front of the team and a sold out crowd, is not something that is just going to be dropped and let go...

18. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
  19. Shamrock

Ratings:
    +1,243
    I know. I cut and pasted them from a Chargers.com post .... trying to find out why now.

20. bigmike.x.09

Ratings:
    +280
    i was about to tell him

21. reddenedbeard

Ratings:
    +112
    NFL can fine and they can suspend for conduct. I don't think TO had a flag called against him when he pulled out the Sharpie from his sock in Seattle. He still got fined.

Was it Moss or TO that faked mooned the crowd? I don't think that was a penalty and he got fined.

22. Shamrock

Ratings:
    +1,243
  23. bigmike.x.09

Ratings:
    +280
    now after watchin lts interview, you can see why he is the ideal player, and ideal role model. he said it himself, they held me back like i was gunna attack him, but in reality all i was gunna do was tell him that he was wrong in what he did because he is setting a bad example for the children watchin.

24. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    I was watching the Channel 8 news tonite, and they had some exclusive footage of the confrontation last night. They had a classic shot of Rivers getting held back screaming at the top of his lungs to the DB, "YOU'RE THE SORRIEST CORNER IN THE LEAGUE AND YOU'RE GOING TO PULL THAT?!?! THE SORRIEST CORNER IN THE LEAGUE!!!" He repeated that several times as loud as he could yell.

I have been checking Channel 8 KFMB since it is exclusive video, but they didn't have it on their site. Maybe one of you guys that are youtube masters need to Tivo the 11 o'clock news. It was pretty funny (in a very sad, day-after-a-painful-loss sort of way).

25. CHARGERSrock

CHARGERSrock BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    this makes me so upset. i REALLY hope some action is taken because this team really has no class. FIRST not shaking Brees hand, and NOW this?? GROW UP PATRIOTS! didn't your mommy ever teach you not to be a sore loser OR A SORE WINNER???????
    seriously, i'm a raider-hater, and now the patriots are right there up with them. i'd NEVER think i'd root for a Manning, but i hope the COLTS POUND THEM INTO THE GROUND! :icon_rofl:

26. ChargersNguyen

ChargersNguyen BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +16
    who the hell is Rosevelt Colvin?

27. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    Shaun Phillips version 1.0.

28. gottago

gottago BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    gotta agree on that & you'll probably see an apology sometime soon, especially if this doesn't blow over on it's own. but, had the chargers and especially its fans not loudly proclaim that they all but had the game in the bag during this past week running up to kickoff, maybe the Pats wouldn't have been so pissed off and maybe........just maybe, wouldn't have felt the need to rub it in the players faces right after their win. I mean come on san diego.......... planning a super bowl parade route??????? that's not showing much respect either......is it?

29. Shamrock

Ratings:
    +1,243
    In Patriots’ School of Etiquette, Class Is Finally Dismissed - NY Times

... article clipped to attempt to comply with forum rules. Click to read full story.