1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

LT's 2006 Goal - Super Bowl!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Boltbaby, Jun 27, 2006.

1. Boltbaby

Boltbaby BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +17
    Chargers | Tomlinson has one goal – to win the Super Bowl
    Tue, 27 Jun 2006 06:11:53 -0700

Charean Williams, of the Star-Telegram, reports San Diego Chargers RB LaDainian Tomlinson is holding Camp LT at Texas Christian University for the first time, adding it to his long-running football camps in his hometown of Waco and in San Diego. The camp is a two-day camp for ages 8 to 18, co-camp director Richard Hightower said. Tomlinson played college football at TCU. San Diego Chargers head coach Marty Schottenheimer calls Tomlinson the best running back he has ever coached, which is saying something since Schottenheimer is entering his 30th NFL season. Having already established himself as one of the best, Tomlinson has only one goal left in his career. "My whole goal is just to win a Super Bowl," said Tomlinson, who was nominated for an ESPY Monday, June 26. "I don't even want to put individual goals on myself anymore. I'm at the point in my career where it's all about the championship. It's kind of like, 'quit talking about the individual stuff and win a Super Bowl

LT is really becoming a great leader. The whole team seems to be very focused on that goal this year. Soon, all the rest of the players will be "lets get to the big game for LT!" just like the Steelers did for Bettis. If there is one guy that really deserves to make it to a superbowl, it is LT and I can't wait to see him there!

• Like Like x 1
  2. LT teh ghost

LT teh ghost Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +313
    Isn't that everyones goal :icon_shrug:

3. Boltbaby

Boltbaby BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +17
    I think so, but the team really seems to be bringing their lunchpail this year to get 'er done. :yes:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Thanks for the read. I am heading out the door for a few hours and that read made me pop a 3/4 sports woodie. :tup:

5. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FireReich #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +853
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Damn I want a Lombardi. Bad. Real bad.

I'd give my left nut. Seriously. :yes:

7. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings: