1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

LT's 31 Season TDs

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by bigmike.x.09, Feb 10, 2007.

1. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1b5A8VYi-M0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1b5A8VYi-M0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

pretty good quality footage for a youtube video

at TD 30, when they show the banner saying LT's TDs 30, thats my friends banner, hes really proud of the thing, said it took forever to make

2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    So will next season be a failure if he doesnt get 40?

3. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    great vid, still almost don't believe that all really happened. i'd say hes good for 29 next year. just my guess.

4. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402
    :icon_huh:

5. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    No, next year will be a failure if we don't win it all. Just like this year was.

6. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    If he has 16-18 i'll be happy; this was an amazing season

7. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    I have to wonder why you consider yourself a Charger fan at all. See by your logic, every season the Chargers have been in the NFL has been a failure.:tdown:

No good time, only bad.

I guess those in the HOF representing the bolts are just there for pity.

Well to each their own, this last season kicked ***! I will have a lot of life long fond memories about the 06 season!:tup:

8. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    im with ya, im all about super bowl or bust with a team like we have but memories of this season will stick with us forever, truly magical and we should consider ouselves very lucky to have bared witness.:abq1: :abq1: :abq1:

9. Electric Chair

Ratings:
    +579
    Thanks, drama queen.

I enjoyed this season as much as anyone right up until the point we choked.

Conc, believe it or not, it's not every year that you are easily the best team in the NFL with home field in the playoffs. Was this season fun? Yes. Do I think they lost out on an opportunity that might not come around for another 20 years? Yes.

In retrospect, this season hurts worse than any I can remember. Go blow sunshine up someone else's ***. I've been here. I'll be here.

Save your BS dogmatic crap for someone dumb enough to fall for it. The world isn't black and white, cheerleader.

10. Electric Chair

Ratings:
    +579
    BTW, I'm not the one asking STUPID questions like this one.

11. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Cheerleader? I guess that would be the yin to your yang. I guess you would be what? The brooding leader? Drama Queen? I am not the one throwing my arm across my forehead and saying "The season is for naught! Woe is me!" That would be you. Yes EC, you are the dramam queen.

I find much to be happy with in this past season. That makes me a bad man in your opinion, fine, I am a bad man. There now, does that make you feel better, or do you need to pout in silence?

12. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    No your just the man moping about saying that if we dont win the superbowl the season is a failure. Again I ask you, given that the Chargers have never won a Superbowl, why are you a Charger fan with your measurement of success being so high?

BTW, is it folks who say stuff like 'this season is a bust because we didnt win the Superbowl.' that drove the question being asked. So you may see it as a STUPID question, where as I see the whole mindset of 'superbowl or bust' displayed by many 'fans' as STUPID.

13. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280
    OKAY! so what you guys think of the video?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    :lol:

Loved it... THANKS

15. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,887
    I'd like to see LT score more like he did against denver with that quick hitter for 51 yards. In other words take less of a beating getting through the first wave of pain doled out by big ugly mean D-linemen.:bolt2:

16. DjChemical

DjChemical BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    Great vid gives me chills every time he gets a TD

17. boltmanbz

boltmanbz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +86
    i could watch that thing over and over