1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

LT's injury would have kept him out for 6 week in regular season.

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by BOLTS4LIFE, Jan 30, 2008.

1. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    I was just watching ESPN and there was an interview with LT. The interviewer had stated that "sources told Chris Mortensen today that LT suffered a second degree MCL sprain which also affected his hamstring. Had his injury happened in the regular season, he would have been out for six weeks."

Also, LT will sit out the Pro Bowl with Willis McGahee taking his place.

BTW... this was an interview. So LT was present

2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    Eeek that's a hell of a bad one
    Damn good thing he was taken out of the game isn't it????

3. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    The fact that he even tried to play says A LOT about his character!!!

In th interview, LT had mentioned "after making it this far and being just one game away from the Super Bowl, I had to try!! I was hoping to play through the game with the help of Turner and Sproles but after one play... it just wasn't going to happen!"

4. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    Thankgod ladanian doesn't listen to some idiot fans and media that wanted him to play when he can't.

NO offense idiot fans and media. I'm still pizzed some fans and most of the media dumped on ladanian.

What the idiot fans don't realize is this will make ladanian want to retire sooner if this stupid attitude keeps up. Why play for a bunch of idiots that don't care about the players but only about their own ego mentality of the team they root for winning. That is the problem with some fans. The winning is an ego trip. Better for the player to just get the money. And retire healthy if this persists..

Some fans for some reason think these players are machines. THEy aren't. THey're humans with frailties.

5. MONDO.

MONDO. Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +36
    LT was out, it sucked but oh well, I am glad to hear that it was a legit injury and can calm that doubt that spread about him b****ing out. LT has proved himself as a player ten times over, his place in the hall is concrete, and he'll be fine.

If the word on the street is that he is soft or weak then it is what it is he can shut up his critics with his play; besides as much money as dude makes; I'm sure he has plenty of hundos to wipe away the tears.

I think that people are entitled to their opinions but it really amounts to the fact that opinions are like a**holes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

6. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,554

Just because everyone is entitled to an opinion does not mean that some aren't more right than others. Or to muddle your metaphor, "Opinions are like a**holes, some stink more than others."

7. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    And some are just sh*t. :yes:

8. DefenseWins

DefenseWins Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +246
    According to a SDUT article:

• Like Like x 1