1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

LT's New Campbells' Commercial and BEHIND THE SCENES FOOTAGE

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by AnteaterCharger, Aug 28, 2008.

1. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Jan 19, 2006
    Please click on the following link to download/view: https://coynepr.sharefile.com/d-sa0938e2520b4f03b
    · 2008 Campbell’s Chunky soup advertising campaign, “Working Day” starring LT
    · Behind the scenes footage of LT on the set of the shoot (new)
    · LT’s personal behind the scenes footage from the set (you have already seen)
    · A print ad of LT for Chunky soup

Thanks to Lauren Curtin for this stuff, its really awesome to see. The commercial will start airing next week.
  2. Gridreaper

Gridreaper BoltTalker

Jan 19, 2008
    ...That was fun to watch, thanks for the post Ant. You know something, I also really enjoyed watching Norv laughing and having some fun. Hmmmm, I wonder how much he might be smiling if the Bolts can take that next step :yes:
  3. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Aug 14, 2008
    Those are fun to watch and the idea is superb but the dialogue is lame. Oh well. Did anyone else notice how funky LT looks when he eats? And do they not understand that putting protein in someone is kind of a sexual joke? That is if you have a dirty mind...