1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

LT's offseason

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by richpjr, Jul 13, 2007.

1. richpjr

richpjr BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +18
    With all of the appearances, awards, interviews and the sudden massive upswing in LT's endorsements does anyone worry he won't have as much time to put into his legendary off-season workout routine? I wouldn't think so from what I have ever heard about him, but I sure hope he doesn't let it distract him.

2. PowderLove

PowderLove Former Mod, Current Slacker

Ratings:
    +494
    I'm not going to worry...LT is tha man, and I'm sure he still eats his Wheaties. :)
    That said, he is a lot more active these days.

3. Thread_Killer

Thread_Killer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +680
    I used to worry about LT over-training. Probably a good thing to tone it down just a little bit.

LT won't let anything get in the way of preparing for this season. He's too motivated to win a ring.

4. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    LT will break his own records this year!

5. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    LT can afford to bring his trainer with him. I bet he can even buy lunch. Everyday. And not have to worry about twofers in the entertainment sections.