1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Madden 15 San Diego Franchise

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by DanB 21, Apr 14, 2015.

1. DanB 21

DanB 21 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +3
    Hey guys!

Not sure how many of you are into this sort of thing, but with football season on pause, I'm trying to put together quite an in-depth San Diego Franchise mode.

The idea is to re-build the Chargers with a new stadium and take them to, (and win), their first Superbowl.

On OperationSports.com, each week I'll put out a match report, and news for any trades, signings or injuries for that week with analysis. So even if you're not a sole Charger fan you can still get an idea what's going on with your team and around the league.

Accompanying this is a full video of the game itself snap for snap, with some commentary and discussion by myself, (if you can put up with it!)

I've made a start already, and the full video of the games can be found at our Youtube channel here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeOAg4HNZ_ypSD9igkoAKy1rjw9OxGi7I

And the stats, news and match report (if you don't like the videos), have also been started at OperationSports.com, here:

http://www.operationsports.com/Fridge Combat/dynasty/

Hope some of you guys will give it a look, even if you're not into it, would really appreciate any feedback or criticism!

Stay well everyone!

Cheers!

2. fill-up-rivers

fill-up-rivers BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    Kudos on what you're doing...But for some reason I get the Soccer/FĂștbol vibe with your commentary.....I had to do a double take to make sure I was watching Madden

• Like Like x 1
  3. DanB 21

DanB 21 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +3
    Haha, understandable, stupid accent probably. Unfortunately my Xbox decided to give up the ghost, so I'm gonna have to start again anyway.
    Probably with a different format.

4. Slam

Slam BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +137
    I enjoyed the vids