1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Madden 15 San Diego Franchise

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by DanB 21, Apr 14, 2015.

1. DanB 21

DanB 21 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +3
    Hey guys!

Not sure how many of you are into this sort of thing, but with football season on pause, I'm trying to put together quite an in-depth San Diego Franchise mode.

The idea is to re-build the Chargers with a new stadium and take them to, (and win), their first Superbowl.

On OperationSports.com, each week I'll put out a match report, and news for any trades, signings or injuries for that week with analysis. So even if you're not a sole Charger fan you can still get an idea what's going on with your team and around the league.

Accompanying this is a full video of the game itself snap for snap, with some commentary and discussion by myself, (if you can put up with it!)

I've made a start already, and the full video of the games can be found at our Youtube channel here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeOAg4HNZ_ypSD9igkoAKy1rjw9OxGi7I

And the stats, news and match report (if you don't like the videos), have also been started at OperationSports.com, here:

http://www.operationsports.com/Fridge Combat/dynasty/

Hope some of you guys will give it a look, even if you're not into it, would really appreciate any feedback or criticism!

Stay well everyone!

Cheers!

2. fill-up-rivers

fill-up-rivers BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    Kudos on what you're doing...But for some reason I get the Soccer/FĂștbol vibe with your commentary.....I had to do a double take to make sure I was watching Madden

• Like Like x 1
  3. DanB 21

DanB 21 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +3
    Haha, understandable, stupid accent probably. Unfortunately my Xbox decided to give up the ghost, so I'm gonna have to start again anyway.
    Probably with a different format.

4. Slam

Slam BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +139
    I enjoyed the vids