1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Madden 2007 released tomorrow 8/22

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ChargerRay, Aug 21, 2006.

1. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FireReich #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +852
    Anyone here going to get Madden 2007? I'm going to pick mine up tonight @ 12AM at Gamespot. I'm going to get the Xbox 360 version this year, so if you guys want to play online, send me a PM.

More info on the game can be found at the link below.

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/sports/madden07/index.html

2. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    Yah I hear in this year's version you can work players out at the combine in franchise mode. I wonder if they strip to their undies and show off their bodies for measurements because if they do I need to tell L before there are no more copies on the shelves.

• Like Like x 1
  3. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,465
    WOOOHOOO, Madden Rocks!! ya, im goin to get mine at midnight at Walmart, they always seem to get t:icon_rofl: :icon_banana: :tup: hings right away.:icon_tease:

4. MadMike

MadMike Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +502
    Whats your gamertag Ray? I'll hit you up when I get mine on Tuesday.

5. exodus

exodus Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133
    I won't be picking it up for another month, when I finally pick up a 360. But yeah, looking forward to it.

6. MadMike

MadMike Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +502
    By the way guys, check out Circuit City who is selling it for $47.99 as opposed to $59.99. They'll probably sell out quick at that price.

7. RipTheJacker

RipTheJacker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152
    Frys is doing the same thing

But im to impatient to save the $10-15, im picking up my **** at 12:01am tonight at gamestop!!

8. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,545
    Got mine pre-ordered for pick up at Best Buy tomorrow when they open. Used a couple of gift cards I've accumulated so it's free for me. :tup:

9. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FireReich #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +852
    It's 1AM, and I just got back from picking my copy up at Gamestop. Man there was a line of about 20-35 people out there. It's too late to play, but I'll give everyone my thoughts on the game on next weeks podcast.

10. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Keeps your eyes peeled for any screen shots of our tailgaters.

Electronic Arts/Madden have done it in the past with our tailgate group. :yes:

11. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    You mean they actually had a scene of a guy sitting down, holding a beer in one hand, a trumpet in the other, yelling "Eli Manning SUCKS!!!!!" ???

:lol:

12. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    No faces just a screen shot of our tailgater. We never got any royalties the bastards.....:icon_evil: