1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Madden NFL 07 Week8 Forecast

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by matilack, Oct 27, 2006.

1. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,551
  2. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    This predicts we win 34-19. I predicted 31-17 in my weekly article. http://bolttalk.com/?p=3232

A lot of people think this is going to be close. I think this Madden prediction is right on. If I have time, I'm going to run to Caliente and place a nice big bet on the Chargers.

3. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    The result matters more when there is money on the line

4. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,551
    Dude were gonna whipp'em like butta!

5. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402
    Thumper i didnt know you were doing this every week. If you would like us to see it, why dont you just put it in the main Chargers forum?

I have no idea where you even post it at. I dont search all the different areas in here very often.

As for the Madden 07 thing.,...well , its just a video game but it would be nice to see LT have a nice day on the ground to up his yards per carry.

6. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    i play my own madden reg. sheduled games and this week we won 49-19

7. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    oh and what do i gotta do to get this goofy lookin non charger ******* off my sig?

8. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402

Click on user cp at the top left on this page and click edit signature...then delete it.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Yeah, it's on the main page of the website, not in the forum. When my articles is not right on the front page, find "Thumper" in the left column and click there. It will take you to all the articles I've written.

We have several writers and exclusive content on our front pages. Plus ChargerRay does a greta job of searching out the latest Charger news and posting it there also.

To get to the main page just click "Home" on the top menu on the left.

10. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +867
    I love playing Madden. Looks like Rivers will have a huge weekend - 4 TD passes!

11. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +867
    Yup, you guys should check out the blog from time to time. Great original content from our own folks, and all the daily Bolt news in one location. :tup:

12. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    Yeah same here, its awesome:tup: :tup:

13. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/chargers/20061028-9999-1s28chnotes.html

Kenny Albert, who will call tomorrow's game for Fox, asked Elias Sports Bureau to determine whether two teams who each lost their last game on a field goal of at least 50 yards had ever met. Albert said Elias checked back as far as 1970 and it hadn't happened. The Rams, who had last week off, lost to Seattle two weeks ago on a 54-yard field goal by Josh Brown; the Chargers fell at Kansas City last week on a 53-yarder by Lawrence Tynes.