1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Make A Story

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ThankGodfortheChargers, Jul 10, 2008.

1. ThankGodfortheChargers

ThankGodfortheChargers BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +7
    Add 1 sentence per comment. Make sure you copy in everything from before (dont quote- just copy it in your comment). Also make sure it makes sense, and dont just end off the story in the middle.

NOTE: for all you joining a little later, originally it was add 1 word per comment, so dont let the first few comments confuse you
    -------------------------------
    There

2. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    There once

3. Deb

Deb BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +255
    There once was

4. ThankGodfortheChargers

Ratings:
    +7
    There once was a

5. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    There once was a Degenerate

6. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,929
    There once was a Degenerate named Bravo

7. ThankGodfortheChargers

Ratings:
    +7
    There once was a Degenerate named Bravo that liked to

(Im changing it to add 3 words per person so its more interesting)

8. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    There once was a Degenerate named Bravo that liked to yell at fry cooks.

(suggestion: why don't you now make it that everybody adds a sentence since we have our first one? Words will move this thread like a snail.)

9. ThankGodfortheChargers

Ratings:
    +7
    (good idea- 1 sentence per comment from now on)
    -----------
    There once was a Degenerate named Bravo that liked to yell at fry cooks. One day he met a guy named Steve.

10. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    There once was a Degenerate named Bravo that liked to yell at fry cooks. His yelling was completely out of control.

11. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,746
    There once was a Degenerate named Bravo that liked to yell at fry cooks. His yelling was completely out of control. Many people he met wondered what exactly was wrong with him.

12. WyomingBoltFan

WyomingBoltFan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +312
    There once was a Degenerate named Bravo that liked to yell at fry cooks. His yelling was completely out of control. Many people he met wondered what exactly was wrong with him. In SAM's club I noticed he had a case of Preparation H.

13. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    There once was a Degenerate named Bravo that liked to yell at fry cooks. His yelling was completely out of control. Many people he met wondered what exactly was wrong with him. In SAM's club I noticed he had a case of Preparation H.
    So I asked him "out of curiosity... is your hemroid problem really that bad or is that going into the fry cook's laundry as a mean prank?"

14. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    So I asked him "out of curiosity... is your hemroid problem really that bad or is that going into the fry cook's laundry as a mean prank?"

He looked at me curiously and asked "Why would I fry the cook?"

15. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

He looked at me curiously and asked "Why would I fry the cook?" "You're at the burger joint every day giving the fry cooks the finger and yelling at them for serving lousy fires" I replied.

16. WyomingBoltFan

WyomingBoltFan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +312

He looked at me curiously and asked "Why would I fry the cook?" "You're at the burger joint every day giving the fry cooks the finger and yelling at them for serving lousy fires" I replied. Bravo started to cry and said you would too if you knew what happened.

17. BlueandGold

BlueandGold The Oracle

Ratings:
    +219

He looked at me curiously and asked "Why would I fry the cook?" "You're at the burger joint every day giving the fry cooks the finger and yelling at them for serving lousy fires" I replied. Bravo started to cry and said you would too if you knew what happened.

Suddenly he punched me in the face.

18. ThankGodfortheChargers

Ratings:
    +7

Suddenly he punched me in the face. I screamed and charged at him... charger style.

19. EsDee_in_RI

EsDee_in_RI Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133

He looked at me curiously and asked "Why would I fry the cook?" "You're at the burger joint every day giving the fry cooks the finger and yelling at them for serving lousy fries" I replied. Bravo started to cry and said you would too if you knew what happened.

Suddenly he punched me in the face. I screamed and charged at him... charger style.

After he curled into a ball and stared to cry, I knew instantly that he was a Raider fan.

20. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

He looked at me curiously and asked "Why would I fry the cook?" "You're at the burger joint every day giving the fry cooks the finger and yelling at them for serving lousy fries" I replied. Bravo started to cry and said you would too if you knew what happened.

After he curled into a ball and stared to cry, I knew instantly that he was a Raider fan. Then my judgments deceived me as he yelled "wait... your don't understand!"