1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Man who fathered 30 kids needs a break

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Deb, May 19, 2012.

1. Deb

Deb BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +255
    And you thought Octomom had her hands full—a Tennessee man who has fathered 30 children is asking the courts for a break on child support.

Desmond Hatchett, 33, of Knoxville has children with 11 different women, reports WREG-TV.

The state already takes half his paycheck and divides it up, which doesn't amount to much when Hatchett is making only minimum wage. Some of the moms receive as little as $1.49 a month. The oldest child is 14 years old.

Hatchett explains how he reached such a critical mass: He had four kids in the same year. Twice.
    was in court to answer charges that many of the mothers were not receiving child support, he had 21 children. At the time, he said he was not going to father any more kids, but he ended up having nine more in the past three years.

The state cannot order Hatchett to stop making babies. He hasn't broken any laws, according to the report.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...140439765.html

2. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings:
    +408
  3. jackfrost

jackfrost Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,046
    [​IMG]

Thats a classic Pump ........ now that illiterate bastage just needs to learn how to pronounce them and they'll be one big happy family.

That heading should read ............

"Man who Fathered 30 kids needs a penis amputation .....NOW !!!"

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Lightning's Girl

Lightning's Girl Mod Chick =) Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,153
    That's the same arse-hole we heard about several years ago when he 'only' had 22 or 23 kids. He's a first-class loser anyway, but what the hell is the matter with the females who are schtupping the sonuvabee? Don't they have any brains whatsoever, or are they simply thinking with their fachucos? Sure doesn't say much for my gender....unlike what I just wrote, using crude terms in THREE different languages. ;)

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. jackfrost

jackfrost Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,046
    I thought the use of languages was most tastefully done LG.

Lets be honest, doesn't say awhole lot for mankind of either sex when something like this is allowed to proceed unabated....................30 kids !!!!!!.........fair dinkum, are these clowns at Govt agencies, that blind they can't see whats going on ?............ surely this Baby-Daddy's name is on birth certificates and he could have been "dealt with" in a commonsense way well before it got to this stage.

Where's that woman from Sri Lanka when you really need her ? ( http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/mo...off-lovers-penis/story-e6frf7lf-1226360830216 )

Both parties in this instance need to be cutoff from welfare and these kids taken from the women, see if that makes them think twice about opening their legs without contraception at least.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Lance19

Lance19 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,721
    I'm guessing alcohol played a significant role in this ugly narrative...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,684
    Hey dude, condoms are WAY cheaper than babies. Also, way more fun than catching the clap. Just sayin'....

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Lance19

Lance19 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,721
    Syd, you know you're my very favorite, but could we just have one post from you that doesn't reference Gonorrhea?

9. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,684
    My apologies Lance. I just can't help myself. :geek:

10. PB Bolt

PB Bolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +138
    I'm really impressed by the creativity with language and restraint here. I'm going to work "fachuco" into a conversation somehow today.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Lightning's Girl

Ratings:
    +1,153
    HAHAHAHAHA!!! I'd love to see how you do that......:laugh:

12. Lance19

Lance19 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,721
    I could barely squeeze "fachuco" in, in the first half of the day, since I spent that time almost
    exclusively with clergymen, but later in the day the Fachuco Value Meal was a no-brainer order at Taco Bell.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Lightning's Girl

Ratings:
    +1,153
    Hope it was better than their tacos........:poop: