1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Mardy Gilyard in the spotlight this week...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by LT-Express, Feb 7, 2010.

1. LT-Express

LT-Express Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06' Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +453
    Mardy Gilyard is today's spotlight.

6'0"/190 Lbs
    University of Cincinnati
    Projected round 2/3-#6 WR

2. szarmes

szarmes I am the Walrus

Ratings:
    +37
    This guy LIT UP the senior bowl, remember? He reminds me a lot of a guy I watched in college who used to play for Hawaii and now is on the Dolphins.. His name? Davonne Bess. I see a lot of Bess-like qualities in this guy and the Dolphins didn't go wrong with Bess.
    Gilyard has good hands, good acceleration, great speed, and can do a lot with just a little bit of room. He will be good on whatever team he gets drafted by and in a few years, I wouldn't be surprised if he leads his new team in receptions and becomes the starting receiver..

3. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,603
    I see a Josh Cribbs clone. Thats a good thing.

4. LT-Express

LT-Express Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06' Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +453
    I agree with the Josh Cribbs clone. He reminds me a lot of Cribbs, and Bess both. I think Gilyard maybe a better WR than both but should make an impact wherever he goes.