1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Marty I want to tell you something

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by leisure, Jan 14, 2007.

1. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    He doesn't deserve it but unfortunately I think that it will happen. It's time to clean house... clean out the coaches and clean out the schemes. We need to go in a new direction. The talent on this team is ridiculous and we can never get anything done.

2. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Charger fan since 1979

Ratings:
    +636
    he might be gone (I don't know if that's good or bad) but if he's gone it should be fast as to keep Cam as a candidate for the job. or who else would take over?

3. tboltzcali

tboltzcali Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108
    Doesnt matter how muc talent you have on a team if you cant catch the damn ball!!!! Parker dropped ballz all day. VJ dropped balls all day.

4. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +383
    Cam Cameron's call for a reverse in the 1st quarter when we were on the pats like... 30 yard line... was just plain stupid. Probably the worst call I have seen all year. You are driving, you are gaining momentum, and then you run a play at a crucial spot on the field that sends the momentum backwards and you get knocked out of field goal range.... It was 1st down... you don't need to call a damn reverse on 1st down, especially against a team like New England who will sniff it out and ESPECIALLY at that area of the field. Cam made many playcalling errors that alone cost us 6-10 points

5. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +383
    Chargers trade Shane Olivea, Mike Goff and their 1st rounder to the Raiders and select Calvin Johnson :icon_shrug: AJ can do it :icon_rofl:

6. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +383
    Mike Mangino?

BTW I agree we need YOUTH on our coaching staff. We need guys who DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING. I have explained myself in the past and am too lazy to explain again. We need YOUNG FOOLS as our coaches. I would love for Greg Manusky to become head coach but that will never happen :icon_sad: Manusky is INTENSE. We need guys who will tell our players to ****ing jihad on the field and go all out and demand perfection from them instead of saying stuff like 'it's ok that you messed up, now concentrate on the next play'. **** THAT. We need someone who will say 'YOU MESSED UP? **** YOU. GET BACK OUT THERE AND KICK YOUR OPPONENT'S ***, NOW!!!"

7. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    :icon_rofl: What a dik.

:icon_rofl:

8. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +383
    At least we have the leisureworld draft in 3 months

9. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,556
    Maybe next year? Maybe never...

10. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    sorry to see marty go sees how it wasnt his fault entirely but bring in the next ******* who wants to stomp me chest to peices.

11. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +383
    This guy would be a great HC

[​IMG]

:icon_rofl:

12. Shamrock

Shamrock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have any luck at all.

That describes Marty, and it's going to get him fired tomorrow.

The reason: You can't be the #1 seed and lay an egg in your first game, regardless of the cause. Marty will get fired for this.

I'm not mad at him, but it's time.

13. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +383
    Guys can we buy this guy out?

[​IMG]

14. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +383
    Yup time for a new direction. We should have had a perfect season this year, screw 14-3 :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

15. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,556
    I think Cam Cameron should get it, hes popular with the players and Rivers wont have to learn a new system.