1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Martyball is back

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Mid-west Chargers fan, Sep 24, 2007.

1. Mid-west Chargers fan

Mid-west Chargers fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +16
    Well,

Dean & AJ promised us continuity and we got it. Norv kept Martyball alive and well in San Diego! :tdown:

The fourth quarter rolled around and Norv had trouble finding his balls! I think it was 6 straight 1st downs where we started with a running play. Until we loosen up opposing defence's with our passing game :)lol:), they will continue to stack 8 or 9 in the box! I can't wait for the first team to really disrespect our receivers and put 10 in the box with a Safety or DB to cover Antonio.

Playoffs or not, I will be there following this team until the end. I just have to make sure that I have enough Rolaids to make it through the rest of the season.

2. RayDahayder

RayDahayder BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +23
    There is no imagination to this offense, it seems. The one TD to LT came on a "trick" mis-direction play. wow, must have been a fluke.

I don't think I've seen more than a handful of pitch outs to LT. And where's Turner? Absolutely NO imagination in this offense. Boring and predictable. But I LOVE the one yard passes to Neal. Don't get rid of those!!!