1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Martyball is back

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Mid-west Chargers fan, Sep 24, 2007.

1. Mid-west Chargers fan

Mid-west Chargers fan Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2006

Dean & AJ promised us continuity and we got it. Norv kept Martyball alive and well in San Diego! :tdown:

The fourth quarter rolled around and Norv had trouble finding his balls! I think it was 6 straight 1st downs where we started with a running play. Until we loosen up opposing defence's with our passing game :)lol:), they will continue to stack 8 or 9 in the box! I can't wait for the first team to really disrespect our receivers and put 10 in the box with a Safety or DB to cover Antonio.

Playoffs or not, I will be there following this team until the end. I just have to make sure that I have enough Rolaids to make it through the rest of the season.
  2. RayDahayder

RayDahayder BoltTalker

Sep 12, 2006
    There is no imagination to this offense, it seems. The one TD to LT came on a "trick" mis-direction play. wow, must have been a fluke.

I don't think I've seen more than a handful of pitch outs to LT. And where's Turner? Absolutely NO imagination in this offense. Boring and predictable. But I LOVE the one yard passes to Neal. Don't get rid of those!!!