1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Matt Leinart to become a father.....

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Buttmunch, Aug 30, 2006.

1. Buttmunch

Buttmunch Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108
    ...and NO, it's not Leisure's. I know this will get moved, but I wanted people to see it. What perfect timing. I hope she gets checked for Paris Hilton fleas.

TROJAN WIRE
    August 29, 2006
    Matt Leinart to become a father
    USC women's basketball player, Brynn Cameron, is rumored to be pregnant with a little Matt Leinart Jr.

We are not sure if Brynn and Matt are still seeing each other? or if Brynn is just having the baby? or if this is even true?

Last we checked Matt was throwing post-draft parties in Las Vegas and returning home to Orange County -- going out to bars with huge entourages of hot chicks.

Not to mention all the Paris Hilton drama...

Sources say Leinart to be a father [Press-Telegram]

• Like Like x 1
  2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    i'd say congratulations but i'd have to see if this was intended:icon_eek: :icon_huh:

3. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Steve Garvey is NOT my Padre.

4. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    As leisure's rep I will flat out tell you that leisure did not have sexual relations with that woman :yes:

5. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    Or any other women for that matter. :lol:

6. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    Not true, there was senior citizen Sundays 15% off admission at Mustang Ranch :icon_banana:

7. MadMike

MadMike Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +504
    Yep, had to move it.. But funnier than ****! I'd be surprised if there werent 4 or 5 little curly head kids with decent throwing arms running around LA after the trail that this guy left...