1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Mayweather jr is scared

Discussion in 'All Other Sports' started by reef shark, Jun 6, 2008.

1. reef shark

reef shark BoltTalker

Sep 22, 2006
    39-0 is great but he is running away from the other welterweights. oddsmakers would easily give Cotto the edge in that fight and would even like to see mosley have a shot. there should be a unification fight.

My top 3 welterweights:

cotto , margarito, mosley, mayweather
  2. tboltzcali

tboltzcali Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2005
    Either he is scared or he wants to be an actor like other pros. Money will not last forever ej: Evander Holyfield. he will be back. De la hoya must be pissed that he wont be getting a 20mil fight.
  3. TBF

TBF BoltTalker

Jul 12, 2007
    CURRENTLY (Because many un retire), Mayweather is a smart dude... Boxing is a very brutal sport and has many long term dangers due to cumalitive damage...

Boxing can lead to chronic damage following repeated trauma. Mayweather has made tons of cash... At some point he needs to enjoy it while his brain is still operational....

For me, I like new champions... Let the new guys come in a beat the piss outta each other.