1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

McCree Article on SDUT

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by in_a_days, Nov 2, 2006.

1. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    Link

Astute investment in safety Marlon McCree has paid off in big way
    By Kevin Acee
    UNION-TRIBUNE STAFF WRITER
    November 2, 2006

Marlon McCree went to look at houses last night.

He feels confident he is staying here awhile. Finally.

McCree has never been in an NFL city long enough, or with enough money, to invest in the local real estate.

“I had become so accustomed to hearing all the 'but that' and 'but this' about myself,” McCree said. “I've been underrated year after year after year. They've always found a way to discount me.”

No longer.

The Chargers made one significant free-agent signing this offseason, investing big money in a journeyman safety.

click the link @ the top for the whole article...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +674
    Thanks for posting this about my adopted one! He has been a major improvement over what we had at FS the past few years!! :tup:

3. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,516
    Very solid article. McCree has made every player in the secondary better with his leadership and work ethic.