1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

me and stephen cooper

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by !~BOLT~!, Oct 5, 2006.

1. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    outside the hyatt in baltimore, we did some work finding out where they were staying, felt a little like a full blown stalker, but gotta do whattcha gotta do.[​IMG]

little fuzzy quality i know but nothing i can do about it now.

mike goffs dad took this pic and my digi is pretty much a pain to use so its fuzzier thant he others.
    [​IMG]

i think i scared nate outside his hotel i think seen how i was the only one there and i yelled his name like i was in the stands or something. i also apologized afterwards.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Katrina

Katrina BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5
    They were at the Hyatt!? Man, we were stuck in traffic in front of the Hyatt for like 20 minutes after the game. I should have run in there with my camera. :icon_mad:

3. ntman68

ntman68 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +139
    Stephen Cooper and I...

:p

4. PhillyChargerFan

PhillyChargerFan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +288
    Nice pics!! seem like a bunch of good guys....

5. !~BOLT~!

Ratings:
    +205
    yes stephen cooper and i, well i actually saw and ran into many of our team, just got those pics though, mcneil and cro were getting out of a cab when mcniel went inside cro went out on the town, mc asked cro to pick something up for him he said hell no. lol. i shook castillos hand but as you could tell i wasnt in charger gear the day we got there, he mustve thought i was a baltimorian. i wished him luck and showed him my chargers tattoo. when i showed shephen my tattoo he said..."I feel you pimpin." goff was a hellova nice guy and so to was his step father and father.

after asking a few bellhops (is that what they call themselves?) at other hotels if the chargers were staying there i told the wife we were too close to our bolts not to keep searching. some guys were getting autographs for ebay only i could tell. one of them had a checklist of our players i wish they wouldnt have signed for them. scumbags. i was definitely in aw but tried not to show it. the last charger i met in person was fouts before that, he lives in sisters oregon and my dad actually wired his house. anyhow it was a great time for me and my wife was pretty proud of me for getting us to that chargers. shes a big fan as well but im not sure her blood resembles my blue and yellow.

go pads go bolts.

6. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    freakin' sweet, man! :tup:

7. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    That was a helluva play Coop made at the goal line. :tup:

8. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,890
    great stuff man!

9. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    The player he stood up (I think it was a corn fed TE) was on ESPN2 and said he had never been stopped cold like that before - ever.

10. exodus

exodus Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133
    Nice work man. Great to see someone giving the Chargers some love on the road.

lol @ Nates shirt.

11. !~BOLT~!

Ratings:
    +205
    yes those pics were taken on saturday. nates shirt was funny, kinda scruffy dude.

12. Rule12b

Rule12b Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +116
    It was a thing of beauty. He just got low and stood that guy up cold. I'm not sure I've ever seen such a complete one-on-one stop like that without an impact to give the defender an edge in momentum.

13. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    someone has to post the link for that one again.:icon_banana: