1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Media still **** for Romo

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by matilack, Oct 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,773
    I really HATE the media when it comes to anything and everything Cowboys and Tony Romo. Despite his 5 INT's last night they found every plausable excuse for him this afternoon.

We could take the Cowboys out back and beat them to death if they came into San Diego, that team is a fluke!

2. pgreenbe305

pgreenbe305 New Member

Ratings:
    +22
    Have to agree on this one- in Austin, everyone... and I mean EVERYONE is a Cowboys fan, and I can't stand hearing abotu them. Not to mention, the Romo kid had a horrible outing and everyone still thinks he is so great! I am amazed- only in Dallas! TO wreaked it up, too. He looked like a shameless 2nd string WR, to say the least.

On to better rants- let's kick Raider ***, again, for the umpteenth time in a while!

From Austin, TX-
    P

3. Jamesboltz21

Jamesboltz21 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    :icon_sad: I MISS WADE PHILLIPS....

4. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    I like Romo and I think he'll be a good QB in this league one day, but I also agree that all this media hype is a bit premature.

5. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,407
    The media loves "Happy Romo" beacause of his attitude. The interview after the Buffalo game was classic Romo. Have to admit, he was funny.

6. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,773
    Romo is a tool.

7. Lightning's Girl

Lightning's Girl Mod Chick =) Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,153
    I HATE the Cowboys. They were my uncle's team back in the day, and I hated him because he was a gold-plated, child-molesting, alcoholic, rich businessman type who was so scared that my sister or I might benefit from his money, that he made out a handwritten will three days after my mother died leaving every last dime to his fishing buddy. He had a massive coronary on the tennis court four months later, after going off all his blood pressure meds.........screwing us in death just as he did in life.

I guess it's not the Cowboys' fault---but that whole "America's Team" thing, with the cheerleaders and all, still makes me wanna gag even after all these years. Bleah.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.