1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Meet & Greet Saturday September 18th!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Pointyearedog, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,733
    If anyone is interested in the annual Meet & Greet at the Triple Crown Pub, please post if you are able to make it here. It will start around 5 PM on Saturday the 18th, and the address is 3221 Adams Avenue, in Normal Hts. As we have done in years past, show up wearing your Chargers gear, and you get happy hour pricing while you are there. This is a casual event, open to members of all Chargers related sites and Chargers fans in general. you pay for your own drinks. It's a beer/wine bar with limited alcohol selections like soju, and a good basic bar menu. So far, several people have stated that they will be attending, and there are bar games like ping pong, real darts, shuffleboard, and pool tables for you competitive types. I hope to see some of you there. Go Bolts!

Thanks,

Pointy :bolt:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Pointyearedog

Ratings:
    +1,733
    Do we have anyone here that will be going to Saturday afternoon's Meet & Greet? It would be great to meet a few of you.

Thanks,

Pointy

3. rexy2006

rexy2006 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,842
    I might go to this.

4. Lightning

Lightning Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37
    you should go rexy!. I was only able to make the first one because of where we live but it was a great time! wish we were going this time.

5. Pointyearedog

Ratings:
    +1,733
    Looks like there will be several of us there tonight. Anyone else planning on going? Happy hour pricing, beer, bar food, and people talking about their Chargers. What could be better than that? See you there at 5:30 PM. Go Bolts!

Pointy

6. Lightning

Ratings:
    +37
    Sorry Pointy, like i said i live too far to make down. If we were spending the night before the game then for sure would be there! Hope you guys have fun....if anyone remembers me tell'm i said hi and have a drink for me!

7. LV Bolt Fan

LV Bolt Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432
    Might have to make this one.

8. Lightning

Ratings:
    +37
    you'd like it...local bar type of feel not the usual dave and busters or seau's type of feel for a get together.

9. LV Bolt Fan

LV Bolt Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432
    Good to see everyone that attended!

10. Pointyearedog

Ratings:
    +1,733
    Mark;

Did you see what was written on the back of that girl's shirt? ROFL!

Pointy