1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Meet Hester and Tolbert Thursday at Chargers Team Store

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Johnny Lightning, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Johnny Lightning

Johnny Lightning Go Bolts

Ratings:
    +1,703
    Chargers.com

Posted Oct 14, 2009

Chargers fullbacks Jacob Hester and Mike Tolbert will appear at the Chargers Team Store, located at Gate G at Qualcomm Stadium, on Thursday, Oct. 15 at 6:00 p.m. to meet fans, sign autographs, pose for pictures and talk football along with Charger Girls.

All fans who visit the Chargers Team Store between 5-7 pm will receive 13.60% off all store merchandise and the first 50 customers that spend more than $25 will receive a commemorative 50th Anniversary Chargers Yearbook.

XTRA Sports 1360 AM will join the fun as hosts Jeff Dotseth and Josh Rosenberg broadcast the Chargers Power Hour live from the Chargers Team Store from 5-7 pm. XTRA Sports 1360 will broadcast the Chargers Power Hour live from the Team Store every Thursday night during the season featuring live player interviews and autograph opportunities with Chargers players and Charger Girls. *dates subject to changes, please contact team store for specific dates.

The Chargers Team Store is open daily from 10-7 p.m. and features all new AFL 50th Anniversary Merchandise along with a complete line of Chargers merchandise. For questions or more information, contact the Chargers Team Store at 619-641-6053.

2. Alpenbolt

Alpenbolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +156
    Does this Hester fellow play for the Chargers?

3. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    Put on a DJ Williams jersey and see if they can block you.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    I dropped by for this event just for the discount :lol: and to purchase the Chargers 50th Anniversary video.

Heads up to all Bolts fans - it is worth the money ($30.00 although I paid $28 and change). It is a dual disc set up ( two DVD discs for the slow blinkers).:icon_twisted:

One disc is the history of the Bolts. Great clips. They have the clip of our very first play where Lowe runs the ball back on a kickoff for 103 yards for a TD.

The other disc is the 1981 Season. You will hear and see a Dan Fouts classic sideline shot and heated verbal exchange with Kellen Winslow telling him to "stop effing tip toeing around" (too funny) and where Fouts wore a cap for a week that had the initials M.F.I.C. = Mother Fcker In Charge :icon_rofl: :icon_party:

The team practicing in Boulevard (up in the mountains) is classic where one of the Bolt players thought he was seeing a piece of kids jewelry in the practice area and it was a rattle snake. :lol: This was an old failed dude ranch just east of Pine Valley where the Bolts practiced back in the early 60's.

This is money well spent even though I vowed not to spend one more dime on this team. If you are thinking about this purchase - do it. It is very well done and it is professional quality.

Ps... Hank Bauer interviews are hilarious in this set. He talks about Coryell and getting the team popsicles and then later bananas. You have to see it.

5. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    COOL DEAL SO READ: The Chargers also included a 2009 50th Anniversary BOLT yearbook ($10.00) and a set of TOPPS players trading cards with my video purchase for free. I know Gates and Rivers are in this set. I am not sure what the middle card is because this is sealed.

Anyway, I am not into collecting this stuff so............

The FIRST OVERSEAS BOLT FAN WHO WANTS THIS AS A FREE GIFT - SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS. :flag:

MERRY CHRISTMAS :bolt:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Johnny Lightning

Ratings:
    +1,703

I'm going to get one :tup:

7. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,807
    It's like $20 on Amazon Johnny - just FYI :) That's where I got my copy - didn't get the yearbook & playing cards tho.

The movie is sooo great - Hank's interviews about Coryell were from the Missing Rings (which is also included). I thnkI might have to watch it all again tonight hehe

8. Johnny Lightning

Ratings:
    +1,703
    Thanks... :tup: :abq2:

9. Johnny Lightning

Ratings:
    +1,703
    Thanks... :tup: I can' wait to get it...:abq2:

10. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf