1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Men & Women?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Thumper, Sep 8, 2006.

?

Should there be a seperate adult section for men and another adult section for women?

Poll closed Sep 29, 2006.
  1. Yes, make them seperate.

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. No, keep just one adult section.

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. I don't care.

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  4. Put it back the way it was.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    I just made the Bolthead Cheer section & the Asylum section so that you need to join an "Adults Only" group to view the new merged section.

My question is should I have just one Adult section or one for men and one for women? I don't want to make the new adult section so male dominated that the women can't post their bolthead cheer for girls. So let me know what you think?

2. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    I ain't gotta dog in this race...the ladies should be ableta post theirs as wella s the guys.:yes:

3. Thread_Killer

Thread_Killer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +680
    I’m for anything that favors demographic groups that I am a part of, at the expense of those that I am not a part of.

4. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    I don't want coodies so the chicks can have their own and we have our own. :icon_mrgreen:

5. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    There have been no complaints that I'm aware of about either bolthead cheer section, but I did receive one complaint about the adult games. This person liked to log in and let their kids play yhte games, but didn't want them to access the adult games. Makes sense. We have games based on Childrens movies such as Ice Age, so I made the group so you have to belong to it to see the adult games. Also, by joining the group, you are telling us that you don't mind the nature of posts from Bolthead Cheer threads and other "Adult" topics.

The seperate but equal thing was only because I didn't want the section to be totally male dominated to the point that the ladies don't feel comfortable going to their own "Bolthead Cheer for Girls" thread. So far it looks like my worries were unfounded.

6. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Dude, you already have coodies, so that take don't fly. :icon_rofl:

7. Thread_Killer

Thread_Killer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +680
    Thanks Thump. I registered my son so he can play the arcade games, that was before you added the adult games. Gives me one less thing to worry about. :tup:

8. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    I am the type of person that is when it comes to kids in an adult section is to me a big no no in any instance and is wrong and I congratulate Thumper for making Bolttalk forums kid friendly for the most part.

For adults on the other hand is that there should only be men and women bathrooms including the bolthead cheer sections but as one section and only have separate threads for guys and gals in that section as well but other than that it is all just one big happy family.
    That is it so lets get this party started.:icon_banana: :yes: :icon_mrgreen:

9. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    I was thinking about this. "Seperate but equal" still exists for the sexes. If it didn't, whenever you went to a resturant and had to use the bathroom, there'd be no ladies room, or mens room, but rather a unisex bathroom for everyone. I don't know what your take is on that, but I don't think most women would like it. :icon_huh:

10. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Just to let you guys know. You still need to be 13 or older to register here. The COPPA law forbids websites from collecting any information on children under 13 without going through a complete COPPA registration process. The way it's set up now, I have no real way to tell if someone is 18 when they join the adult group, but if an issue ever comes up, I can show that they joined the group statin that they were. Also, you can join or leave the group anytime.

11. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    Yes, separate but equal has it's place... sometimes... Bathrooms are definitely a good example :tup:

12. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    Bolt Sister you have that 100% correct, crystal clear, without a shadow of a doubt and with the most logic that I have come to meet here at the forums.

Reason in Korea Where I have Been you have Unisex bathrooms and I will not use those bathrooms because after seeing what I seen I then held it until I was able to go in the bushes which were much cleaner than it is in a unisexed Bathrooms with all nastiness at its worst and gross is not the a vile enough of a word for it to be all that disgusting.

So I will always want men and women bathrooms.

If I were to run a country it would be required that at every place of business and school including anywhere that nature has to take its course then there will be MEN and WOMEN Bathrooms no ifs ands or buts about it.

13. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    Why is that?:icon_huh: :icon_shrug:

14. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    I wish I never brought up the subject of bathrooms.

15. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    How do you join the adult section??????

16. sdchrger

sdchrger Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +820
    If you want to see what a men's only Adult section would feel like, spend an afternoon with Sluggo at F Street. :icon_eek:

• Like Like x 1