1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Merged: All Things Pats vs Giants

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,580
    Sheli is going to the superbowl.:tdown:

2. LV Bolt Fan

LV Bolt Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432
    The bad news is we lost...the REALLY bad news is...

Ernie Acorsi pulled one over on AJ Smith. :censored:

3. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851

No way no how do I want Elisha to get a SB win.

As much as I wanna puke right now, it's 19-0 versus Elisha.

I'll take 19-0.
    :icon_sad::unsure::icon_eek::icon_shrug:

4. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Ratings:
    +1,580

My wife is a huge Green Bay fan. Hell, we have friends in Wisconsin who have season tickets and were at this game. Doesn't help either that two of my brothers are Pats fans. One of which left a voicemail saying "how bout them Patriots". Also, my brother-in-law is a Giants fan. :icon_sad:

Couple all that with the fact our nanny quit before she even started next week. Not a good weekend in my house. :tdown:

• Like Like x 1
  5. sdchrger

sdchrger Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +820

It's kinda like be given the option of prison sex or no sex. :icon_eek:

6. WonderSlug

Ratings:
    +851

The no sex is all relative, since you can still one-hand it. :lol:

7. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205

I really don't give a **** who's in the Superbowl, more affected by who isn't, like always, I probably won't watch it anyways.

8. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171

The Pats are going to destroy the Ginats- we're talking 55-17. It won't even be close. :no:

What a *****.

9. WonderSlug

Ratings:
    +851

I hope it is a freaking blowout of titanic proportions.

63-10, the biggest blowout in SB history (that would surpass the 49ers' 55-10 blowout of Denver in the late 1980s).

I hope Elisha gets sacked a dozen times, throws 4 INT, and fumbles it away once or twice.

As much as I dislike the Pats, I've talked with a lot of their fans on other forums, and they actually do respect us a lot after today's game. I know a lot of you don't really care, but I'd rather root for the AFC team than that punk-arse Eli get a win in the SB.

10. NW Bolt Babe

NW Bolt Babe RIP Jr.

Ratings:
    +94
    Have we entered the 7th circle of hell?

That's what I feel like. Not only did our beloved Chargers lose, the 'fing Giants beat Brett Favre and Packers IN LAMBEAU FIELD.

Who does a good Charger fan cheer in the Super Bowl? The *Patriots or *gag* Eli Manning's Giants?

Hell is the denial of all reason. There's nothing in me that finds this situation reasonable. I could've lived, though miserably, with the Chargers' loss to the *Patriots. We WERE the underdogs. But ELI? Going to the Super Bowl, is beyond my tolerance.

Thanks for the opportunity to rant Bolt Talkers.

11. Johnny Lightning

Johnny Lightning Go Bolts

Ratings:
    +1,703

I feel your pain [​IMG]

12. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264

The ONLY reason I want the Pats to win because I want to see Seau finally get a ring after all these years. AND I HATE Sheli (Squeali, Jughead) Manning and his frickin DADDY!!! I wish both could lose but it just doesn't work that way....:icon_sad:

13. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402

As much as i hate it, im rooting for the AFC.

I cant stomach Eli wining a SB while Ben has already won one.

14. Chargers-Superhero

Chargers-Superhero Just win the Damn SB !!!

Ratings:
    +117
    Do you want Eli or Pats to win SB???

Do you root for the stupid Pats, because you don't want Eli to win??
    Or do you root for Eli and the Giants, because you don't want the stupid Pats to have their undefeated season, and since they knocked us out of the playoffs 2 years in a row????

If Eli wins, the forever comparison to Rivers will be he won the big one, and Rivers hasn't (as of yet). Because let's face it, they will be forever compared in discussion during their careers.

I say let the stupid Pats have their SB victory and undefeated season, they can only go downhill from here on out...:tdown:

15. Holy_Bolt

Holy_Bolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +362

The Football gods are against us. Eli going to the super bowl is the worst thing that could have happened, after our loss. Why do the gods hate us?
    My only hope is this is a plan to humiliate Eli in front of a national audience. Anything less than a loss and the humiliations of Eli Manning during the SB, is a slap in the face to us Charger fans.

16. Bolt Attack

Bolt Attack BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +15

After the game tonight I stayed and watched the presentation of the AFC Championship trophy. During the presentation they had some Pats players, to include Junior, say a few words. As soon as Junior got up the first thing he said was (this will be a paraphrase but pretty close to quotes) " The first thing I want to do is thank my hometown San Diego and the Chargers for a great game...." As soon as he said that the stadium which was still full started booing him.

I for one appreciated the effort and thought that he was extended San Diego and the Chargers. And I for one will root for the Patriots (I know...lol) so that we can see Junior get his ring. He is and always will be a Charger at heart. It should be noted that rooting for the Patriots is now much easier since the Giants and Eli won.

17. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264

It's funny Carlsbad. I watched our game at my buddies house and my family went to my sister in laws house to watch it since I wanted to be with my bolt brothers. My wifes cousins husband is a HUGE GB fan and when I walked in, he was talking some major SHIAT to me, "What happened to your Chargers, yadda, yadda, yadda" I replied, "It doesn't matter who wins this game, they are going to lose to the Patriots". Then he started to say, "Why you gotta talk shiat about my team, etc. etc." I just told him "It's just my opinion mother f**ther!" and all hell broke lose. He was yelling all this and that and it got real ugly. I started yelling back saying "You said we wouldn't beat the Titans, WE DID, You also said we would get whooped by the Colts, We Won! NOW WHAT?" It was real ugly, but kinda funny and embarrassing. I actually lived real close so I just left and walked home. Obviously, I was rooting big time for the Gnats after that all happened! I mean, the LAST thing I want to hear is some dumbazz Cheesehead fan talking trash about our Chargers! That's our TEAM he's talking about!!!!!! F Him!!! Had to hold it down for our team! :icon_evil:

18. WonderSlug

Ratings:
    +851

I'll never root for Elisha.

The respect I've been shown by Pats fans on other forums today has made it a little easier for me to accept 19-0. They know that the week 2 blowout was a fluke and today's game was the 'real deal' even with a banged-up Chargers team taking it to them late into the 4th quarter. Some even said that they really felt that had the Chargers been close to 100% in terms of Rivers, LT, and Gates, that they'd be crying in their clam chowder right now.

Yeah, asterisks, Spygate, etc. Even the "disrespect" shown by Pats players dancing on our logo isn't as bad as some punk primadonna QB saying "I hate SD and never want to play for them."

19. NW Bolt Babe

NW Bolt Babe RIP Jr.

Ratings:
    +94

Thanks. It's as painful as the Giant's coach's face. That's gonna hurt when he defrosts. The Super Bowl is gonna hurt worse no matter which side wins.

20. NW Bolt Babe

NW Bolt Babe RIP Jr.

Ratings:
    +94

Oh man I hate both of 'em too. Archie is a *not very nice word for a male member. What a spoiled freaking brat Eli is. That is the only reason I'm going for the Patriots even though they make me puke.

21. WyomingBoltFan

WyomingBoltFan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +312
    I'd rather watch Gilligans Island reruns than this years SB.

22. NW Bolt Babe

NW Bolt Babe RIP Jr.

Ratings:
    +94

I can't stomach Eli getting a ring after the way he and his daddy treated the Chargers. Archie is an insufferable *#@!.

23. NW Bolt Babe

NW Bolt Babe RIP Jr.

Ratings:
    +94

I sure feel we did something to displease them. I can only hope Eli has one of those classic meltdowns in front of a national Super Bowl audience. All would be right with the world, once again.

24. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Ratings:
    +1,580

Well, when people like that try to get into with me, I just let it roll off. Karma comes back in shitloads of mysterious ways. It sure did tonight for the mouthy Green Bay fans.

But my wife was a wreck during the Packer game. More so than I was during the Charger game. To the point she just took our 4 month old upstairs to feed him. She just couldn't watch it.