1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Merriman arrested

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by RaptorKC, Sep 6, 2009.

1. sdbound

sdbound New Member

Ratings:
    +942
    What do you make of this?

http://twitpic.com/gi382

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. BeerGuy

BeerGuy BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +79

I know...sorry...but this thread has really gone down hill.

I couldn't resist posting that pic.:icon_twisted:

Hopefully you guys will find something else to debate soon, without all the slapping and hair pulling for emphasis.

3. WyomingBoltFan

WyomingBoltFan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +312
    Oh. I was think when he said he was around plenty of drunk chicks, they were all drinking till he became a ten.

• Like Like x 1
  4. WyomingBoltFan

Ratings:
    +312
    Looks like someone escaped from area 51.

5. Boltz

Boltz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +15
    as more info comes out, the more i believe merriman

6. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    :icon_rofl:

[​IMG]

7. WyomingBoltFan

Ratings:
    +312
    If it is true, he was just trying to keep someone from driving home drunk, the guy is a hero in my book.

8. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,723
    This thread stinks now:flag:

9. Boltage Bimbo

Boltage Bimbo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152
    Bottom line is she's a silicone pumped, attention grabbing, psycho hollywood hose beast. She's like the town bicycle, everyone's had a ride. You could test her everyday and still never know how many STD's she has. (Just because you look hot, doesn't make you clean...) Merriman would be better off just putting some IcyHot in his jock-strap for a thrill :yes: rather than putting his junk anywhere near that. :no:

With that said, I am truly disappointed in #56's choice of companionship and I hope he learns from this before making a choice for the next one. He should however, wait until after the season to do that and instead take all that pent up frustration out on every QB we face this year. :tup:

• Like Like x 1
  10. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,648
    Clearly she's having an allergic reaction to the alcohol

11. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036

Is there ANYTHING real in that pic???

:icon_eek:

:flag:

12. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    Hey, lighten up. Some of my fondest memories are of trashy little hoochies. Otherwise, this is what I told Sullivan:

If Merriman's account, backed by witnesses, is true, case closed. In reality, nobody's business, except that we are dealing with celebrities and high profile athletes. Of the rest of this article, it is arrogant, condescending claptrap. If Smith wants to win a super bowl, and he does, then parting ways over what is becoming increasingly apparent was an attempt to keep a drunk off the road, would not only be stupid, it would be cutting his nose off to spite his face. What difference does it make if he hangs out with Tequila or your faves, the Kardashians-who, by the way, I've never watched or even cared about, unlike you, apparently. How about we just watch the games and hope we get that Lombardi this year?

• Like Like x 3
  13. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    Just the actual silicon. Don't have much use for the stuff. Real ones, even if they are smaller, are much more user friendly.

14. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    tell it BB!!

:lol:

15. WyomingBoltFan

Ratings:
    +312
    :clap::clap::clap::clap:

16. Eat My Boltage

Eat My Boltage Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +41
    I agree that he was probably trying to do the right thing by keeping her from driving drunk. What I don't agree with is hanging out with her as his hump buddy I mean really he has his pick of the planet and that's the best he could come up with? Knowing what her reality show is about and he still goes out with that, really? This just shows that he makes bad decisions, not only in his pro football career but also in his personal life,Which bodes the question, if he makes bad choices on and off the field does the charger organization need him?:icon_shrug:

17. TheBeast

TheBeast BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +127
    Her last 3 Tweets.

officialTila I haven't release an official statement on what happened yet because I didn't lie, so no need to release 3 statements to "cover" myself....less than 5 seconds ago from web

officialTila Steroid use makes people act aggressive....known fact.2 minutes ago from web

officialTila If a person was frantically trying 2 leave a place, Y do u think they were trying 2 leave? What action could 1 do to force them stay? hmm...5 minutes ago from web

Oh Hell NO :icon_evil:

18. Holy_Bolt

Holy_Bolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +362

Sounds a little like CYA to me.

19. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    Weird part about her latest statements is why would she continue to suggest there was wrongdoing on his part if she was just hammered and played the fool?

You would think she would stay silent, and embarassed about the whole thing had she drank too much and wrongfully accused him out of drunken stupidity.

Talking about steriods is not that girls place, can't believe she'd print that.

I sure hope this is just a way for a ho to get more attention as opposed to what it looks like.

We do know she is a liar at very least with her "I'm allergic to alcohol and don't drink" bullshit, but this seems out of character for someone who "allegedly" made a complete *** of herself.

20. TheBeast

TheBeast BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +127
  21. pure-sol

pure-sol Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +208
    You guys are all assuming that he's boning her. They may have been just friends. In fact, this seems like the way a girl who's used to getting her way would act if she were spurned by someone she wanted to have sex with. Just food for thought. A lot of you are using his choice to have sex with Gizmo as proof that he doesn't make good decisions. Maybe you're wrong.

In fact, nobody here even knows her. Yes, I agree that most likely she's a vapid idiot that is very easy. But we don't know. Just because her personality is portrayed a certain way on her show doesn't mean that's the way she is. It's proven fact that they're edited and cut all over the place to portray what the editors want to portray. This is true in all so called "reality" shows.

22. Holy_Bolt

Holy_Bolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +362
    Could be she is still playing it to save face and avoid potential prosecution for a false police report. Playing the victim is a profession for some folks, and it always seems to draw in an alliance.

I hope that is all it is.

23. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    I guess that's a possibility, not a familiar one to me, but anythings possible.

I know in many states if the police are called on a domestic dispute someone is definitely going to jail, regardless the reason or factual info provided. If she wrongfully suggested, or over dramatically described the situation due to intoxication, I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have to worry about being charged with a false police report, as it would simply fall under domestic disturbance with no future charges pending.

Any of you a lawyer in California?

24. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,703
    based on her latest tweets... either:

• she's banking on the he said/she said angle working in her favor b/c there's not enough evidence to prove either side
    • she's telling the truth (wtf?)
    • she's really f'ing stupid and is doing her best pete rose impression

No matter what - if Shawne has any skeletons in his closet she knew about, it's about to come out and in a VERY public way. She's now posting things like "Blue Balls vs Blue Neck"... sending thanks to celebrity friends for their support... saying tomorrow is judgement day... but she's removed all of the tweets talking about what actually happened, the ones posted above by crobeast.

I even saw a civil rights group I work with posting links to some gossip rag saying she was hospitalized after being choked by her steroid using football boyfriend. As someone who is big on civil rights and equality and all that - it offends me so deeply to see trashy tabloid articles used as "proof" of anything, especially a crime.

I don't see this ending soon or cleanly anymore and that just pisses me off on so many levels... superficially as a football fan I knew it was too good to be true this offseason... I just f'ing knew it... some kind of drama was bound to rain on our parade, true or fabricated :(

25. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,648

Is it just me or is this starting to take a very scary Duke Lacrosse tint to it?

26. Cheapseats

Cheapseats Loud, proud Charger fan

Ratings:
    +251
    Personally, I think it will be shown that the charges are without merit and all of these idiotic tweets suggest to me that she is bringing a pillow to a gun fight. At this point, I wonder if she is going to try to get a cash settlement out of Merriman to make her and any legal action go away quietly.
    I guess we will find out tomorrow...unless, of course that it is another publicity stunt from Ms. "Tequila".

Is it Monday Night Football yet?

27. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,703
    another gem from Tequila that has also since been deleted...

28. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,723
    Ha, she reminds me of Jay Cutler. "but.....but.....I have diabetes." :slap:

29. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,723
    The more I read the more I believe Merriman.:yes:

30. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit