1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Merriman Copyright Infringement?

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by Pats Dynasty, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,232
    Our hypocrisy? You were not talking smack before the game? Most of your fellow fans were. Both sides said their team would win. now you come here to try and defend your guys pulling a TO and dancing on the Chargers helmet. You try and bash LT for syaing that was classless, and it was.

You try and make it out like Merriman is the only one who dances after a play. Shall we start showing the patriots doing the same thing? Yea I say your a hypocrit, your team and your fans do everythng your saying we do.

So patriots troll, congrats your team won, best of luck to them. Now try and show some class and dignity if that is possible.

2. Pats Dynasty

Pats Dynasty BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    :icon_toast:

:icon_rofl:

You were not talking smack before the game?

No I wasn't. No we weren't No the Patriots players weren't

What don't you understand about that. I defy you to find a quote froma Pats player talking smack. Of course we just need to go to Merriman to see the opposite.

No not a single player on the Pats has a DANCE that can be attributed to him. Can't say the same for Merriboy!

No matter how often you bang on your keyboard, you can't change reality. You guys puked on yourselves. You spoke too soon.

We dance now. Take it like a man! Oh Wait. maybe...

3. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    The Chargers will always be classier than the Pats becuase they show respect to the other team unlike your 'Classy' Players:icon_evil: :icon_evil:

4. Pats Dynasty

Pats Dynasty BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    Saw your post in the other thread (now closed) where you say that Merriman is a Bigger man then any of the Pats.

I agree. He's a STERIOD CHEATING FREAK! Who vanished in the 2nd half. Did you see him using O2 during the 2nd qtr? :icon_rofl:

Classic.

Hey buddy, I have an idea, why don't you clean out your sock drawer next Sunday. You have nothing else to do, right!

Meanwhile in Boston :icon_toast:

5. BoltsFanUK

Ratings:
    +848

Hey Buddy, I have an Idea, why don't you just go back to Boston

Meanwhile in San Diego, After the PATS lose to the COLTS:Icon_Finger: :Icon_Finger::abq1: :abq2:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Pats Dynasty

Pats Dynasty BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2

Not used to this Internet thing? I am in Boston you clown.

Glad to see that you are reduced to rooting against us and for the Colts.

Of course in reality, that will not have anything to do with the Chargers. If we lose, we still have 3 Superbowl titles in recent years.

On the other hand, you guys had a sniff once about 10 years ago.

I guess given that reality you can only get your kicks from cheering against us.

Good luck reorganizing that sock drawer!

7. Jamesboltz21

Jamesboltz21 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    Hey you F@#ken idiot Im sure you have an account on bolt talk because you change your fu#cken panties just like the rest of these band wagon *****es. So if you are replying from San Diego, why dont you just move back to you real home town Boston where the rest of you classless *****es belong. Hope to see you on the streets of San Diego, cuz that will be me beating the **** out of you.

8. Jamesboltz21

Jamesboltz21 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    Dude you are a class act *****,
    you acctully have the time to come on to bolt talk, and talk **** to bolt fans, and then try to talk about class.
    you are a ****en idiot. See you next season when we kick the **** out of new england.

9. Pats Dynasty

Pats Dynasty BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2

Not too bright are you? :unsure:

How is that G.E.D. program going for you?

Gee, I used to threaten to beat people up when I was in 5th grade.

Don't you have some homework to do?

Let the big boys play here while you play in your sand box.

Geez, if that's all you got, might as well crawl back under that rock.

BTW, I think this is the 3rd or 4th time I've heard bandwagon jumper here. Totally classic. I guess this is a case of trying to accuse others of what you actually are.

Are you saying that the Pats only recently have a huge following?

What are you kidding? Have you checked out the team logo sales lately?

Totally classic.

10. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,976
    I get in trouble when I go to the Zoo also. I feed the trolls!

Please do tell me when you die, Myself and my dog need to take a dump on your gravesite.

Should I eat some Boston Baked Beans before I crap on you?

11. Pats Dynasty

Pats Dynasty BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2

Wow, is this how you get your rating up for the # of posts!

I'm glad you are maximizing how many people realize you are a tool.

:icon_rofl:

meanwhile back in Boston :icon_toast:

12. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,232
    For the most part you have conducted yourself well here. That said can we all step back from the personal insults?

Thanks

13. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,772
    We lost a game we shouldn't have and the Pats were on the recieving end of our ineptness.. Our players need to take a hard long look at themselves and the mistakes they made to give this one away. :bolt2:

14. Pats Dynasty

Pats Dynasty BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    Thanks, I think you'll see that a few have really made it personal and those are the folks that were directly replied too.

As I said in the first of these threads. I have a great deal of respect for the Chargers. They are a great team.

I think that was the most difficult of the playoff games we've played over the past couple of years.

Back in Boston we listened all week at San Diego folks called our sports radio station and proclaimed the coming of the Charger Dynasty. This mixed with the PRE-GAmE rally and all of Merriman's comments is how we got here.

It's become pretty clear that most of the Charger Fans are better at dishing it out vs. taking it.

Just check out the Poll on Brady that was posted here this week. Or how about the other one totally devoted to Brady and his personal traits.

Class? I think many of the mirrors in SD have been hidden away. Or else you folks would clearly see how you've behaved this week.

See you guys next year!

15. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279
    for the most part, i think i can say for you.. that because you have conducted yourself respectfully and respectful of us, we cant generalize about pats fans, we can only about the team and their coach.

16. JJCRIC

JJCRIC BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0

AAAHhhhhh finally an intelligent post in this forum.

The Question is where do you draw the line at Classy.

1. Charger fans act like Merrimen is a saint.
    Ok first the dance itself. There is no dance you will be able to associate with any particular Patriot player. Why? It's stupid and not very classy to begin with.

2. Planning a super bowl parade and route and putting it in the paper even before the game. Again a real classy move guys.

3. A High school like pep rally before the game. I mean come on celebrate after a win not before.

4 At the Pep Rally Merrimen saying he is going to bash Brady in the face. We have an elementary school bully on our hands folks. Find me a Patriot player or coach saying something like that.

5. L.T. After the game. Umm I want everyone to know "I am a classy guy" please, if you are there is no reason to announce it.

6. Merriman, one word "ROIDS" another classy move.

7. I'm going to head butt 5 min. after the play and see if I can give the game away.

8. This one is worse than all the others How about Merriman sending Taylor some popcorn and a T shirt to enjoy the playoffs from home. Taylor should send it back to him now.

9. L.T. calling out a Head coach who had nothing to do with what happened. NO player should say anything about ANY head coach, EVER. It is disrespectful and not classy at all. It's like a teenager telling his father to shut the F*&K up, You just don't do that.

10. If L.T. can't take what Merrimen is dishing out maybe he should call out his teammate to stop making his team look like a fool before calling out others.

Just to clear up another thing Belicheck pushing the camera guy out of the way. If you people knew anything about the facts you would know that there was a lot of media attention on the relationship between Mangini and Belicheck and if they would even shake hands after the game. If you watch the video on U tube you will see he just moved him out of the way to get to Mangini. It's not like he shoved the guy to the ground. What is important about that moment is the class that Belicheck showed by making sure he got to Mangini to shake his hand and congratulate him on his season.

If your going to point fingers and place blame you should first look at yourselves before calling out others. You should have never counted your chickens before they had hatched. All of your celebrating, party's, and Super bowl planning backfired in your face and now your pissed about it. The New England Patriots have always respected every team they play every week good or bad. Go ahead and find me a player or coaching press conference where the Patriots organization disrespected or talked down to any other team, player, or coach. You will not find it anywhere. Every week including before this week during Patriots press conferences you will hear things like. "They are a good team that executes well" "They have an aggressive defense that can make plays" "they have a good quarterback that can make plays" or "There wide receivers can always get open" Our organization especially our coaching staff has nothing but respect for all other teams and players. they are humble and have business to attend to every week. Can't you see that is how we win it is our philosophy of how to conduct ourselves. Football is a business. Our organization acts professional every week before every game. Our players are expected to do a job and they are rep remanded if they don't do it. That is why you see players like Brady and Ted Johnson willing to take pay cuts to get a player like Dillon on the roster. Show me another team in the NFL with players like that. They understand our business. It is also why you see players like Ty Law and Lawyer Milloy who are great players but just don't get our philosophy. They are more interested in their paycheck than winning a Championship and that is fine. How many Championships have they won since leaving the Patriots? Bill Belicheck's job is to conduct the business of the Patriots players and win Championships, and he is great at it that is why he has the success he has. It won't be until he steps down or the rest of the players and league catch on to the Patriots Philosophy that the Patriots will no longer be able to contend in this league.

You guys had the best team in football this regular season and that is something to be proud of. Congratulations on a great season and accept defeat with pride and dignity. It's the Patriot way... :icon_toast:

17. Jamesboltz21

Jamesboltz21 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    Hey we basically let you have the game, and for the record, the Patriot team reflects its coach.

18. JJCRIC

JJCRIC BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Every coach in the NFL will tell you that you can't afford to make mistakes in the playoffs. Guess what their right you can't!!! And guess what you did!!! Result we made less mistakes and we win the game. It is a simple as that. And yes the team reflects their coach and I have no doubt that those players that may have crossed the line will be rep remanded by the coach as I said earlier. Still doesn't change the fact that you can give it but can't take it. All I am saying is don't treat us like where the bad guy when your team has done things like that all along.

19. JJCRIC

JJCRIC BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Another thing if your Chargers "LET" us win as a Chargers fan I would be pissed. How could they betray you like that.

20. tboltzcali

tboltzcali Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +107
    Im not going to sit here and give a "pat" on the back to NE fans. This is total BS. To come in here and act like you guys won this game because you totally dominated us is BS. You guys know you should of lost. You guys took this game from us, we all know that. Im not denying your moving on to the next round. But dont try to come up in here acting like you guys are a dominant team. This team of yours is nothing like your super bowl team. You guys beat a bad Jets team and a charger team that self destructed. Be happy all you want, but I wouldnt be too happy about a win that was given to me like that. Brady was brought back to earth. Your running game sucked. LT ran all over your defense. We just happened to help you with dropped passes and key turnovers. Heres your goodluck bud. Hope you guys dont play like you did next week.

21. tboltzcali

tboltzcali Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +107
    Talkin **** is part of the game. Everyone talks **** before and after. Just like boxing. Its the hype. But after, you give your respect and leave. Guess what, we will see you guys next season in your house. Cant wait!!

22. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,976
    On the other hand, if they dont show up before the game, they shouldnt be allowed in after the fact!

23. Pats Dynasty

Pats Dynasty BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    I applaud your honestly. Just looking for where "we" came here and said we "dominated" your team. Didn't happen. Just the next manufactured slight that you develop to help you cope with the loss.

If that's what it takes, great. More power to you.

Mighty big of you not to deny that the Patriots are in fact playing next weekend.

Yeah, we'll meet again next year. But for now it's on to the next round.

24. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Sorry I didn't see this earlier, but this post is real *** clown Material. Have fun in your new home and when your released, maybe you can act like an adult.

[​IMG]

25. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    We are pissed. We had the better talent, but you guys showed more poise during the game. We looked like a young team with a case of the nerves. We made mistakes and had mental lapses that are not the norm for this Charger team. Your oline played phynominal. Congrats on the win.

We'll be back and I guarentee you this is a team that will not be denied next season.

26. Jamesboltz21

Jamesboltz21 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    Hey, well congrats on a win by default and class act behavior on our field. See you next season at you home town.

27. BoltsFanUK

Ratings:
    +848
    We have the last laugh *****. your an *** clown:icon_finger: :icon_finger: who can't act his age. PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28. xavier_torkelson

xavier_torkelson BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Love the Bolts, but shut up and play in 08

:icon_huh: Hard to take, but if you take it down a notch the Pat fan is right on every level. This team was too much bluster to get things done when they had to. Blaming Marty is just looking for a scapegoat. Too many dropped passes, too much bluster and 1 too many head butts cost us the game. Rather than focusing on the Pats, the players who made mistakes need to own them and improve if this team is to get further into the playoffs.........think dolphins, eagles, colts, browns and lots of other good teams that never went the distance. So much talent, but who needs the chest thumping of TO? Merriman in particular should be showing a bit of remorse for his violation of the drug rules. how about a humble but effective superstar a la Marvin Harrison? Shut up and play I say.

29. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Love the Bolts, but shut up and play in 08

The Pats fans do have some serious misconceptions, but basically they are right. They won because we made stupid mistakes. Fundamently stupid mistakes. I said all season that the only team that can beat us is the Chargers them selves. Look at all three of our losses. That's exactly what happened.

Being humble had nothing to do with ur loss. Mental mistakes did. I agree that Harrison is a Humble player, but then again you're going to be hard pressed to find a player more humble than LT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.