1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Merriman holds weekend activities to benefit homeless

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by VAN DA KNIGHTMAN, Jun 15, 2007.

1. Charger Dave

Charger Dave Dead account

Ratings:
    +1,028
    He did a mini-promotion for his event on NFL Network then a mini "demo" of techniques against Offensive Tackles that I got a kick out of.

For anybody who missed it, Joel & Co. put up a link to "Shawne Merriman in Studio". (See the Videos box - middle/right side of page).

I never realized how HUGE Shawne's hands are until he put one up to TD's left shoulder - TD is 5'11" and about 210 - and covered half his upper body! Shades of Gary "Big Hands" Johnson! (It might have been the camera angle/etc, but I'd be willing to bet he can palm a basketball with ease).

• Like Like x 1
  2. Drunk

Drunk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302
    Yeah hes a big fuccer. I didnt realize it either till i was standing next to him. Even bigger in person.

• Like Like x 1
  3. exodus

exodus Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133
    lol, I thought he looked huge too. I never noticed his size before that appearance either.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    Think about how Trent Green felt.

:icon_eek:

5. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    you know theres gotta be a thread on some Pats board about how Merriman musy score his roids from a homeless guy cuz they're harder to trace.:eek:hmy: :icon_rofl:

Can't wait to see him in action this year!

• Like Like x 2