1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Merriman's accuser says "judgment day" is Tuesday

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ChargerJeff, Sep 7, 2009.

1. ChargerJeff

ChargerJeff Boltaholic

Ratings:
    +342
    The lawyer representing the woman accusing Chargers linebacker Shawne Merriman of battery and false imprisonment indicated Sunday that Tila Tequila Nguyen would not be commenting on the incident that resulted in the pursuit of charges against him.

"Due to the serious nature of this matter, and out of respect for all domestic violence victims and defendants, Ms. Nguyen and her representatives will not be publicly addressing the facts and circumstances of the incident," New York-based attorney Scott E. Leemon told Kevin Acee of the San Diego Union-Tribune.

Apparently, there's been a change of plans.

On her Twitter page, which as of Sunday night was blocked from public viewing, Nguyen promises that she will address the situation on Tuesday.

In a tweet posted not long ago, she describes Tuesday as "judgment day."

"I haven't release an official statement on what happened yet because I didn't lie, so no need to release 3 statements to 'cover' myself," she said in a backhanded slap at Merriman's contention that he prevented her from leaving his house because she was intoxicated.

"Just wait til the whole story comes out," she said. "I am letting them talk and bash me all they want. I dont care. I know the truth. [A]nd it will come."

Nguyen also hints that she was restrained because of something she had seen: "There is only one reason why I was running for my life.....why was I stopped? Hmmm....maybe the truth didnt want to leave the house."

So what's the truth that didn't want to leave the house? It's unknown at this point.

That said, she devotes several of her Monday night tweets to the issue of steroids, a substance for which Merriman tested positive in 2006. So it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to put two and two together on this one, and to at least wonder whether she's going to claim that she came across a stash of nandrolene.

But that's all speculation. Nguyen says that she'll comment on Tuesday. Regardless of whether what she says is legit, she's done a good job of building suspense.

link

2. reddenedbeard

reddenedbeard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +112
    The reality is she has already responded to the incident. She said she was not drinking because she has an "alcohol allergy" ..

3. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,610
    And yet the bartender serving them says she had several shots of tequila and was sipping on vodka.

And if you saw her "tweets" from that night which are also public she talks about how drunk she is, and the party she's going to after the game.

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!:pointlaugh:

4. Scott the Rock

Scott the Rock BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    She is an idiot. Tweeeeeet

5. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,602
    She better have alot of evidence and proof to back it up, her 15mins are almost up.

6. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    She's grabbing at straws. :lol: Even if she did see "steroids" in SM's home... as long as he continues to test negative... she'll continue to look the fool :bolt:

7. Johnny Lightning

Johnny Lightning Go Bolts

Ratings:
    +1,703
    She is the devil :devil:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Honestly, I think they made some of this **** up over at PFT. I've been checkin' her tweets and I saw nothing about steroids or judgment day. Maybe she deleted them, but they're not there now.

There were a few interesting tweets about an hour ago.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,355
    She has been taking tweets off her page all day.

10. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Actually, I just noticed that Tila DID ABSOLUTELY DELETE SOME OF HER TWEETS.

She had one earlier that just said, "Bring It."

That tweet is now gone.

Who knows what else she's deleted?

If she is trying to say she came across stimulants or some sort at Merriman's house, that's rich. Word I've been hearing is she was snorting COKE all night. No, I'm not talkin' Coca-Cola here.

11. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Just saw your post. You are correct.

• Like Like x 1
  12. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,602
    she deleted ones from saturday that were kinda lovey dovey about Merriman and ones that noted how she was drunk at hte game friday and at the club saturday
    Seriously, this is starting to look just ridiculous for her. She's attempting to cover her *** by deleting any tweet of her where it shows she was drunk

13. pure-sol

pure-sol Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +208
    Important knowledge for some... if it's on the internet, it's never, EVER going to go away. Things on the internet are permanent. Maybe harder to find, but they're there somewhere.

14. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155
  15. AnteaterCharger

Ratings:
    +2,602
    Oh I agree, even without people like us noting these things there's ways to reacquire the information

but it shows a mental state of CYA - trying to protect themselves from 'improper' information

16. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Can't wait for "the truth". :lol:

17. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    That would explaing how a fifty pound hobag could stay drinking all night without passing out or blacking out. That makes sense, and if its the truth, I could see her acting like this even after the facts.

I'm a grown *** man (2 out of 3 aint bad) that has done a lot of binge drinking, and 3-4 shots of tequila followed by sipping on vodka, I'm tore up. Then again I may have damaged my liver in my early years who knows. Even to this day at 208 lbs, and pretty atheletic, 8 beers does a pretty good number on me. Sounds like she drank the equal to around 12 beers, aided by cocaine, it would make sense that the arresting officers said she "appeared" intoxicated, as opposed to falling over drunk.

18. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Yeah, the tequila/vodka mix is a killer, & I drink a LOT of tequila. :icon_party:

19. Showmeyourbolt

Showmeyourbolt New Member

Ratings:
    +192
    This is hilarious :lol:

20. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    Definitely a duo that will duo you in! I don't care how allergic you are to the stuff:icon_tease:

21. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,617
    yeah, I can't wait to hear "the truth", I'm sure it will be hilarious

22. Enormo

Enormo BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +207
    Her lawyers must be pulling their hair out. Sounds like she is providing plenty of grist for the legal mill. Not that this will actually get to court.

23. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,976
    right now its in the court of public opinion, and the biatch is guilty!

• Like Like x 1
  24. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,617
    In Chargersland.

We need the rest of the world to believe.

• Like Like x 1
  25. LFEpooh124

LFEpooh124 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +38

HAHAHAHAHAHA. I had to reference this.

• Like Like x 1
  26. Skuzzlebutt

Skuzzlebutt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +128
    So when are we going to hear the 'truth'? Any set time yet?

I heard an audio clip on the dimwit's show this morning, don't know if it was a random clip or specifically from Tila this morning.

27. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,684
    We're waaaaaaiting Tila - please enlighten us with your truth! :lol:

28. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,976
    she cant figure out how to say " I M Phuqed" on her Twitter

29. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    Pretty much all the sports talk radio I've heard has been more reasonable than I have in response to this. Everybody is saying "reserve judgment," "duke lacrosse," and "professional tramp," so I actually think that Merriman's rep might not be as tarnished as initially feared.

Just the same I stand by my attacks on Merriman's decision making as pertains to associating with this skank.

• Like Like x 1
  30. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Charger fan since 1979

Ratings:
    +480
    what da hell is a rocket surgeon? :icon_shrug: :icon_tease: