1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Messing with the playoff scenario generator

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by HollywoodLeo, Oct 6, 2010.

1. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,424
    So, every year around week 14 Yahoo Sports makes available their playoff scenario generator where you can play with the remaining schedule to see how the playoffs will work out depending on who wins what.

Since I have the site bookmarked I can get to it even though it's unavailable on their website. While I can only mess with outcomes for week 14 on, it does have this year's schedule and updated standings on it. If I play with the auto-complete drop-down based off various factors it still completes the entire remaining schedule based off them.

Any rate, I'm posting this because when I completed the schedule based off defensive rankings the 49ers won the NFC West....at 5-11. :lol:

NFL - Playoff Scenario Generator- Yahoo! Sports

It was hilarious enough I had to share it somewhere.