1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Mexico hires Eriksson

Discussion in 'All Other Sports' started by EsDee_in_RI, Jun 4, 2008.

1. EsDee_in_RI

EsDee_in_RI Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133
    I don't know how many soccer fans we have here.....Probably none. I'll give it a shot anyway.

2. StratoBoltz

StratoBoltz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11
    He will get some good results but he will also stifle some of Mexicos attacking style of soccer.A pretty good move but not a manager for promoting exciting soccer.

3. EsDee_in_RI

EsDee_in_RI Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133
    There is a lot of talent on the Mexican team. I think its about time we started to play like a world class team. And that starts with the coach, I think he will know what to do since the majority of the Mexican team now plays in europe. Not to mention 3 of our 5 forward are now in the EPL.

4. StratoBoltz

StratoBoltz BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11

I agree i always like Mexicos attacking style of soccer and what Ericcson will do is make sure that the team tightens it defence with help from the midfielders.All in all a good move that should see Mexico climb up the rankings.