1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Miami: Our safeties better than Boys'

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by reg, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402
    Since Roy Williams is so very overrated, i dont see that as being so absurd. Roy Williams is absolutely horrible in coverage.

If Jason Allen starts to reach his potentual, they will have a good one in him. He could at least equal Ken Hamlin if that happens. As for Crocker..........he isnt anything to to get excited about but then...neither is Williams.

2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,930
    Hamlin and Williams have at least both ACCOMPLISHED something, which no safety (or DB in general) from Miami can claim

3. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Yeah, Williams got a penalty named for him. :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Steve

Steve BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +19
    Who cares. It really doesn't matter. What is important is how good their whole secondary is together. I would rank ours against any in the NFL right now. Add to it a ferocious pass rush, I think other teams have a lot to worry about. Miami, not so much. Cowboys, maybe. They are not deep even if Pacman is going to be able to play, so they need some young players to step up and be able to play major roles.

5. Fishing Bolt

Fishing Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5
    Roy Williams might be the worst safety in the NFL, so I don't think it's that far fetched. That dude defines LIABILITY in the passing game.

6. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Prepare yourselves Chargers fans:

We're going to the Superbowl. :lol: :bolt: :yes: