1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Miami vs. FSU

Discussion in 'All Other Sports' started by LT teh ghost, Sep 6, 2005.

1. LT teh ghost

LT teh ghost Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +313
    That was a big Defensive game last night...i can't believe FSU got 9 sacks on the miami QB....Miami shot themsevles in the foot all night....but still the FSU Defense in very quick......

2. BasPilot

BasPilot BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +23
    That game was a lot of things... I really don't think the Defenses were that good, I really think both offenses were just that dang bad! Atleast that's my take on it.

3. y2craig

y2craig BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +37
    Both defences are fast and both were bad on offence. A LOT of mistakes, which I think can be contributed to it being the first game of the season and a huge rivalry game so early. Just a shame a game like this could not take place midway or 3/4 of the way through the season.

Always a great matchup, but I don't care for either teams, so I did not lose sleep over who won or not.

• Like Like x 1
  4. BasPilot

BasPilot BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +23
    First games of a season are absolutely no excuse for anyone. Oklahoma, out of the national championship, because of the first game... They don't have a record column that dictates which game of the season they lost, it's a loss not matter what...

These teams had practice time, each had preperation time too... No excuse, these teams do not belong in the top 20, and it'll be fun to see if either of them are...

• Like Like x 1