1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Michael Strahan's ex-wife sells all his stuff at a garage sale

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Thumper, Apr 22, 2007.

1. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Bargain blitz
    Strahan's ex-wife hawks belongings at garage sale
    Posted: Sunday April 22, 2007 4:59PM; Updated: Sunday April 22, 2007 4:59PM

MONTCLAIR, N.J. (AP) -- New York Giant defensive end Michael Strahan's ex-wife held a posh garage sale Saturday at her Montclair mansion, allowing bargain hunters to sift through and cart away the defunct millionaire couple's cast-offs.

Items on sale outside of the $3.6 million home included cocktail dresses, a bronze football statue, handmade rugs, antiques and a set of cassette tapes on how to make relationships survive.

Diehard Giants fan and Montclair resident Jamal Callaway walked away from the sale with two televisions, with 32- and 20-inch screens, for only $100.

"I get to cheer for Mike on his TV," Callaway told The Star-Ledger of Newark.

When asked if the televisions were flat screens, he replied: "She's not that mad at him."

Jean Strahan is fighting to get the $6.5 million she says her ex-husband still owes her following their 2005 divorce, a legal proceeding that became notorious for its mudslinging.

In court papers filed last month, she claimed that she can't afford to keep the 30-room mansion, which has an eight-car garage and clear views of the New York skyline.

In January, a judge awarded her $15.3 million and set child support at $18,000 a month. Michael Strahan has paid more than half of the money but is arguing that the remaining $6.5 million is too much.

LINK

• Like Like x 1
  2. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    i stopped at that garage sale and bought ten feet of rope only to find out later it was her ex husbands dental floss:icon_neutral:

• Like Like x 1
  3. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    Hell hath no fury...:icon_eek: :no:

• Like Like x 1
  4. VAN DE MAN CHARGER FAN

VAN DE MAN CHARGER FAN BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +19

lol

man that sucks to be micheal.

• Like Like x 1
  5. boltmanbz

boltmanbz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +86
    ahahahahhahaha:tup:

6. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    pity i don't live in the area but man that's a b!tch

7. PhillyChargerFan

PhillyChargerFan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +288
    DON'T EVER flock with a woman :yes: :icon_eek:

8. DjChemical

DjChemical BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    prenups ftw women are shady.

9. Zeus

Zeus BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +83
    You know his wife really deserves that 15 million or so. I mean I feel bad for her, she can't even afford the MANSION she got for him.

I mean all her hard work being a wife, going out to dinner with him, maybe cooking sometimes, paying off the maid, keeping track of the accountant. Frankly I don't know how women can do it without getting paid.. such hard work... *Sarcasm Off*

That is why, unless the girl has more money than you, SIGN a prenup. :yes: Its not like you cant give them money after the divoce with a prenup, your just no forced to give them loads of cash for "being there for you"

10. Thread_Killer

Thread_Killer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +680
    Women are evil.

Generally. :icon_sad:

11. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Shovel = backyard.

Problem solved.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Shamrock

Shamrock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,243

Grub worms .......

But, the "cleanest" method of disposal (so I've heard) is to stick the carcass in a crab trap in Cheseapeake Bay. Picked clean in less than a week.