1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Michael Strahan's ex-wife sells all his stuff at a garage sale

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Thumper, Apr 22, 2007.

1. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Bargain blitz
    Strahan's ex-wife hawks belongings at garage sale
    Posted: Sunday April 22, 2007 4:59PM; Updated: Sunday April 22, 2007 4:59PM

MONTCLAIR, N.J. (AP) -- New York Giant defensive end Michael Strahan's ex-wife held a posh garage sale Saturday at her Montclair mansion, allowing bargain hunters to sift through and cart away the defunct millionaire couple's cast-offs.

Items on sale outside of the $3.6 million home included cocktail dresses, a bronze football statue, handmade rugs, antiques and a set of cassette tapes on how to make relationships survive.

Diehard Giants fan and Montclair resident Jamal Callaway walked away from the sale with two televisions, with 32- and 20-inch screens, for only $100.

"I get to cheer for Mike on his TV," Callaway told The Star-Ledger of Newark.

When asked if the televisions were flat screens, he replied: "She's not that mad at him."

Jean Strahan is fighting to get the $6.5 million she says her ex-husband still owes her following their 2005 divorce, a legal proceeding that became notorious for its mudslinging.

In court papers filed last month, she claimed that she can't afford to keep the 30-room mansion, which has an eight-car garage and clear views of the New York skyline.

In January, a judge awarded her $15.3 million and set child support at $18,000 a month. Michael Strahan has paid more than half of the money but is arguing that the remaining $6.5 million is too much.

LINK

• Like Like x 1
  2. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    i stopped at that garage sale and bought ten feet of rope only to find out later it was her ex husbands dental floss:icon_neutral:

• Like Like x 1
  3. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    Hell hath no fury...:icon_eek: :no:

• Like Like x 1
  4. VAN DE MAN CHARGER FAN

VAN DE MAN CHARGER FAN BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +19

lol

man that sucks to be micheal.

• Like Like x 1
  5. boltmanbz

boltmanbz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +86
    ahahahahhahaha:tup:

6. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Carpe Diem et omni Mundio Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +3,046
    pity i don't live in the area but man that's a b!tch

7. PhillyChargerFan

PhillyChargerFan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +288
    DON'T EVER flock with a woman :yes: :icon_eek:

8. DjChemical

DjChemical BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    prenups ftw women are shady.

9. Zeus

Zeus BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +83
    You know his wife really deserves that 15 million or so. I mean I feel bad for her, she can't even afford the MANSION she got for him.

I mean all her hard work being a wife, going out to dinner with him, maybe cooking sometimes, paying off the maid, keeping track of the accountant. Frankly I don't know how women can do it without getting paid.. such hard work... *Sarcasm Off*

That is why, unless the girl has more money than you, SIGN a prenup. :yes: Its not like you cant give them money after the divoce with a prenup, your just no forced to give them loads of cash for "being there for you"

10. Thread_Killer

Thread_Killer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +680
    Women are evil.

Generally. :icon_sad:

11. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Shovel = backyard.

Problem solved.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Shamrock

Shamrock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,243

Grub worms .......

But, the "cleanest" method of disposal (so I've heard) is to stick the carcass in a crab trap in Cheseapeake Bay. Picked clean in less than a week.