1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Micheal Bush has a Broken Leg

Discussion in 'All Other Sports' started by MtlBoltsFan, Sep 3, 2006.

1. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    His season is over. Louisville is done :icon_evil: Just heard this on ESPN.

2. Carrie1219

Carrie1219 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +2,022
    Oh, that is terrible... He was playing so well from what I've read here. :tdown: :icon_sad:

3. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +383
    Yah Michael*** (typo) has a broken fibula confirmed he is out for the season it is a shame he is one of my favorite college RBs.

4. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    Too bad for Michael Bush.

The only amount of "gloating" I will do is because of that ESPN idiot on the College Football Final show, next to Lou Holtz. who played at Pittsburgh and is a freaking USC homer and hates Notre Dame. I hate the dude and he was pimping Michael Bush as part of some lethal 1-2 punch over Brady Quinn and Jeff Samarzdija.

So, the ONLY satisfaction I get from this is seeing that ESPN guy get worked on his gloating.

Once again, too bad Michael Bush is gone for the season.

5. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +383
    Which dude the black dude? That guy is an azz he knows nothing about college football. Both him and the host don't take Lou Holtz seriously and they always laugh at him but try to hold it back, they are pure scum Lou is my boy :icon_banana:

6. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    Ok, MTL, you just scored points with me on that one.

Lou Holtz has a national championship, and SHOULD HAVE had another TWO but the AP voters denied him in favor of Miami and FSU.

Once again, too bad about Michael Bush. I saw the injury and it was pretty bad.

7. O'reilly

O'reilly Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +454
    The MTL Curse makes the SI Curse look like childs play...
    Although it is not in the same League as the leisure Kiss Of Death...:icon_rofl: