1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Mike Ditka

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by MtlBoltsFan, Sep 30, 2007.

1. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mvfhmdrOeKI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mvfhmdrOeKI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

DITKA FOR HC!!

2. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +383
    Young doesn't mean successful. I just want a GLASS-EATER.

3. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    Just don't let him handle the drafts, or else he'll pull a move worse than anything Beathard did.

4. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +383
    sorry i forgot you are so old that 'young' to you is probably early 40s and not late 20's like i imagined :yes:

5. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928

REX RYAN!!!!!

[​IMG]

or

ROB RYAN!!!!

[​IMG]

6. RipTheJacker

RipTheJacker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152
    MY 1ST CHOICE!
    He shoudl of been the coach hired instead of marty anyways!!!

If not him, i want
    V
    V
    V
    V

7. WonderSlug

Ratings:
    +851
    Hey Rip, Wade's not doing too badly in Dallas is he? :icon_tease:

8. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    We blew that.

9. WonderSlug

Ratings:
    +851
    :yes:

:unsure:

Now unless major injuries start happening to the Cowboys, along the lines of what happened to the Rams, Dallas will represent the NFC in the Super Bowl.

10. IgorUnchained

IgorUnchained BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +10

I think you're right...and I have never seen T.O. so "easy going". That 3-4 has been tweaked and it looks just like it did here. I think that Ware is already having the best year of his career, while Merriman is taking part in Ted's 4 man rush.

I think you guys (in this thread) have it nailed. One of those Ryan boys, Rivera, Ditka......THAT is what I want to see on this team. Wade would have suited me just fine, but it was my understanding that the Cowboys were pretty much his dream job. Good on him for getting it and making the best of it. It wasnt Parcell's fault that Romo flubbed the snap last season, but it is Wade's doing that really contributed to a happy roster full of ego guys getting along and being successful. Wade has far less experience at HC than Norv does, he was given a lesser roster than Norv was given....a roster that AJ didnt trim all of the "talented players with opinions" away from even!

Norv was never the right call for this team. I wanted to see the 3-4 Defense stay in SD, but not at the cost that Ted has brought. Prevent D and 4 man rush with this team is ridiculous.