1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Mock Draft contest

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Bolts4lyfe, Apr 6, 2013.

1. LT-Express

LT-Express Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06' Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +354
    This years was done on the fly, and I didn't put as much thought into it as I should have due to it being brought up about a week ago. I just wanted to get something out with enough time for everyone to be able to prep, pay, and get going.

I actually think that next year I will put something a little easier, and more thought out together. This way, the folks who can't do a full 3 round mock are able to participate as well. This should still be fun, and generate a lot more interest from other BT posters.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402
    Cool, thats different. I'll be submitting mine soon after Pittsburgh matches or takes thepick from NE. Ive already got two versions ready and 4 full rounds done so im ready. Just not sure what KC is gonna do with that first pick. Which brings the question, what about trades? There will be trades and im not going to try to predict any so how does that affect the points?

What if you have a player at the right pick but a different team due to a trade?

3. LT-Express

LT-Express Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06' Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +354
    We actually just changed it. It's just going to be a full 1 round mock this year, in hopes that we can get more to sign up. Trades are pretty simple. If you predict one a trade, and the trade happens with player and team you get 25 points for doing so. If you don't predict a trade but the player gets taken in that slot you get the normal 6 points for the pick. There is a sticky thread in the main forum with the rules and how the game works. Glad to see you are participating. Hopefully we get more. Make sure you read the rules because depending on how you play wish to play the game there could be a prize involved.

PM me if you have anymore questions. If not, GO SIGN UP!! lol.