1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

More BS from Belichick

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by sdbound, Jan 25, 2008.

1. sdbound

sdbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +942
    He's the only guy I know of that can light up a room by walking out of it. What a jerk.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8UD2IT81&show_article=1

Brady No-Show in Locker Room

Jan 25 01:22 PM US/Eastern
    By HOWARD ULMAN

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) - For the second consecutive day, Patriots quarterback Tom Brady wasn't in the locker room or at practice when reporters and cameramen were allowed inside Friday.
    During the 45-minute period in the locker room, several cameramen lingered near his locker, but he didn't show up. Nor was he there for the first 12 minutes of practice that the media were allowed to watch.

Asked if he could say whether Brady would practice Friday, New England coach Bill Belichick said, "Not now. We'll see."

Brady was photographed in New York on Monday wearing a protective boot on his right foot. He took it off later in the day and hasn't been photographed wearing it since. He reportedly has a minor high ankle sprain that isn't expected to keep him out of the Super Bowl against the New York Giants on Feb. 3.

Brady wasn't seen during the first 15 minutes of Thursday's workout to which media were admitted, nor in the locker room.

As Belichick was asked Friday to compare the current trip to the Super Bowl to the other three the team has played in, vice president of media relations Stacey James said, "Final question."

One reporter tried to squeeze in another, asking if Belichick could say what Brady did or didn't do on Thursday, the Patriots' first day of practice after a three-day break.

"Was that the last question?" Belichick said with a smile, turning toward James.

"That was the last question," James replied.

With that, Belichick walked from the podium and out of the room.

2. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    I think the Pats might lose this game.

3. GreyHoodie

GreyHoodie BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +9
    Actually it gets better....

Both Donte and Wes were asked about Brady. Each of them claimed that BB approached them about playing QB.

My take: The part the media gets to see is 10-15 mins of warm ups and stretching. Tom is stretching somewhere else and joins the team once the media leaves.

And this is just a successful ploy to keep the medidiots busy... not one question about Randy or his legal troubles all week.

4. boltmanbz

boltmanbz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +86
    i think the giants can force the kind of pressure we did to make brady turn the ball over, so it will come to Eli and how calm he can be while playing in the big game

5. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Well that's refreshing. :blink:

6. PowderLove

PowderLove Former Mod, Current Slacker

Ratings:
    +494
    When it all comes down to it, I don't like either of the Super Bowl teams. I am willing to swallow my pride however and say that I would be OK with the Giants winning.

7. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +500
    Belichick is such a tosser.

Here is a v famous clip this side of the pond. Picture this guy being Norv or a member of the Giants staff!. (This man will never live this outburst down)

• Like Like x 1
  8. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155
    Don't you have to report whether a player practices or not accurately?

9. GreyHoodie

GreyHoodie BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +9
    Only on game week. This is a bye week. There will be an injury/practice report on Wednesday. Giants haven't issued an injury report either.

10. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    Bellichek makes some suspicious and shady movements and speeches about his players

If your surprised by this I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you

11. Chargers-Superhero

Chargers-Superhero Just win the Damn SB !!!

Ratings:
    +117
    None of the talk about Brady playing is really playing with the Giants' minds. They know he will play, and are preparing for him.

Seriously, do you really think they would need to defensively game plan against Matt Cassel, of course not. The Pats would be 6-10, or 7-9 without Brady, even in thier weak division.

They are preparing for Brady.

F**K Belicheat. :tdown: