1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

More Douchebaggery from Dr. Z

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by boltssbbound, Jan 10, 2008.

1. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,554
  2. Electric Chair

Electric Chair Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +579
    Good. Keep it coming.

Embrace the hate.

• Like Like x 1
  3. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,554
    :yes:

4. ntman68

ntman68 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +139
    lol @ Douchebaggery

That dude is high on my media ignore list. If I wanted to read crazy, I'd visit the Patriots board.

5. boltmanbz

boltmanbz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +86
    Dr. Z is a retard:no:

6. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,929
    He's gone from annoying but sometimes right analyst to full on Charger hater and Patriot homer

7. NWFriar

NWFriar BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    I get frustrated by the East Coast bias too. But until our teams reach the pinnacle, they will never be completely respected. Last year's example of the 14-2 regular season and No 1 seed followed by a first round exit is what the media will point to as common place for San Diego teams. It pisses me off :icon_evil:but I realize the only way to shut them up is with a championship. Atleast we won't (hopefully) have to endure 99 or 100 years of frustration like Boston fans did or Cubs fans still do.

8. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    We should wait until after the game and, when we've won, this site should put up a comment board for those who wish to snark, gloat over, taunt, rant against or otherwise go three stooges on this amoreux de chevres and then email ilt to him, or post it on the Colt fan sites.

9. Shamrock

Shamrock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    Dr. Z is professor emeritus of the mediot stat reading ball watchers.

Funny .... I ran "I spell" for "Douchebaggery" and Torchbearer pops up ...

10. Showmeyourbolt

Showmeyourbolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +192
    FUC HIM!!!!

Embrace The Hate!!!!!

11. ntman68

ntman68 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +139
    He'll just say that the Colts were rusty, the refs blew it, Merriman is on roids, the AC in the dome was on the fritz.... something.

12. Shamrock

Ratings:
    +1,243
    Dr. Douchebaggery belittles the AP for two running backs, then goes on to name THREE wide receivers with no fullback. Huh?

Is his reasoning that most teams don't use a fullback?

Okay, then why does he use a 3-4 defense, when most teams still run a 4-3? Then, only ONE player from his front seven (3 DL and 4 LB) actually plays in a 3-4 (D. Ware - Dallas). The rest are base 4-3 or Tampa-2 4-3 players.
    Dr. Dumbphuc only thinks the MLB's (I doubt he knows the difference in MLB's in the NFL .... base 4-3 MLB, Tampa-2 MLB, and the two 3-4 MLB's - SILB, WILB) were better than DT's. How the hell can you do that? He puts down Minny's Pat Williams "because he's not a pass rushing threat." Again, Dr. Z has no understanding of player's roles within a specific defense. The two fat boys in Minny are never going to be big pass rushers, because that's not the scheme for them. Yes, in a norman Tampa-2 one of them should be the under tackle who gets after the QB like Sapp used to do in Tampa Bay, but these two guys are used to primarily free up LB's and DE's. This just goes to show you that mediots like Dr. Z are all about the stat, not any "scout" grades they are trying to convince the reader that they're using. It's about stats, and their bias. Nothing more.

Why not have two centers, since I can only think of one good guard? Really, isn't that the same logic? Hey, let's just have one safety, since I think CB's are better players, and my "All Pro" defense should really be a 3-4 nickel. Fuggin' bizarre ...

Dr. Z cements his ball watching status by naming a punter that is only good at gross average, but routinely fails to get the ball inside the 20, and also out kicks his coverage allowing for good returns (Lechler - Raiders).

Isn't it amusing that Dr. Dikweed "grades" players? Does he think he's really a scout that knows what the hell he's looking at? No. He's a fuggin' ball watcher with a Nat'l forum to write crap. Read this sentence ....
    Okay. So you only "chart" the name players the rest of the ball watching mediots declare as worthy? Isn't Mario Williams supposed to be an obscure answer to a trivia question about Reggie Bush? How dare Mario actually play like an overall #1 pick in the draft !!! Why didn't someone send Dr. Z a memo that this kid was worth "charting?"

13. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    ZACTLY!!!!

14. Shamrock

Ratings:
    +1,243
    ...... more ......

Dr. Douchebaggery spends nearly a full page talking about CB's. After all, that's what ball watchers do.

So ...... why did he take Cro's name off? I don't "chart" every CB in the NFL, so I have no idea if Cro is one of the two best or not. I do know that Cro needs to tackle better, and has had problems with routes (or fakes) to the inside, so I probably wouldn't have him as one of the two best CB's in the NFL. I don't care if Cro is on there or not, but other than telling us about his 4am jerk off sessions, he should spell out his reasons. I don't want his "charts" as it's plain that he doesn't know what he's looking at anyway.

BTW - He cites Lechler's net average, but I still am not buying that. Everytime I saw Lechler punt, he was outkicking his coverage. If anything, the net improvement is due to the Raiders roster getting better, because Lechler is doing the same thing he's always done, and is what Hank Bauer called him one time on the radio, "The most selfish punter in the NFL" ...... only the former Donkey steroid punter comes as close for being a gross average pimp.

15. auctoritas

auctoritas BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +40
    Dr. Z is a turd.

16. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,886
    I love all this negative BS.

17. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    He'd take Brian Westbrook over LT?

I wonder if the only reason he picked Brady is because Vick is in jail!!:lol:

18. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    They call him Dr. Z 'cuz he's at the bottom of the list. No "A" game there. :no:

Phuc him - he can eat **** with the rest after we whup the Fillies on Sunday. :icon_twisted:

19. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +383
    will allen sucks. stopped reading dr. z two years ago when named mike goff to his all pro team LOL this guy has a huge hard on for mike goff