1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

More evidence Shammie needsta keep Mr Red Ryder ready-

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BFISA, Feb 11, 2007.

1. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
  2. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    Or Mr Colt or Mr Remington!!:icon_rofl: :icon_tease:

3. Shamrock

Shamrock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    I haven't seen any hogs/javelina on my land, but my wife swears she's heard them at night a few times.

Californicator politicians and wing nuts would blow a fuse if that happened on the Lefty Coast. :lol:

4. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    Word, and they also wouldn't think much of the plan they did acuppola years ago when they dropped bales of hay/grass that had poison in it that killed chingos of coyotes down in the Valley. :icon_eek: :icon_rofl:

5. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    :icon_eek: :icon_rofl:

6. Daddy_O

Daddy_O Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +300
    :icon_rofl:

7. Daddy_O

Ratings:
    +300
    Coyotes are easy.

They love rabbit.

Put a rabbit run outside. (A cage with rabbits in it). Put a perimeter monitor that will pick up movement about 50 ft. away. (This is how far away they are when casing the joint). The monitor can be two 270 degree motion sensors without the light, placed about 10' on poles above the rabbit run, on diagolal corners, facing out. Just put a screw it duplex outlet in and run an extention cord back to your location, connected to a light, hidden from view (so as not to notify the coyotes). Have it notify you at your location. Pull up the varmint rifle with a person on the spot light and knock a few down. .22 works great if you are a good shot and using mag rifles. I prefer the SKS or the 7mm Mag. You can normally get 2 or 3 before they split on a .22. The SKS is great for 2 max due to the semi-auto. 7mm Mag is good for one shot a month, cause after that, they are scared sh*tless and don't come back for a while. I think it has to do with the noise and the carnage.

This is how we used to do it on the farm.

:lol:

PS: Rub the corpse around the floor of your barn and discard it at the edge of your proerty. After a couple of rounds of this, the yotes will associate the smell of your animals with the death of their buddies, and stop coming around. In about 2 years, thier pups will come by and the cycle will start again.

8. Daddy_O

Ratings:
    +300
    Would some tell me where these people came from and how did they get into power? I am amazed at how naive the polititians are. Have they ever butchered a cow or hunted a deer? Talk about a lack of education.

If not, how could they possibly be qualified to lead us? Harvard should have a series of general ed courses directly related to how to properly cut up a cow with a chainsaw.:lol:

9. Shamrock

Shamrock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    I think I'm gonna like this guy ....... :lol:

Hey .... wait a minute ..... :icon_eek: