1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

More Floyd = More Wins

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by boltsnow, Nov 16, 2008.

1. boltsnow

boltsnow BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +56
    I fully believe the we need to get Floyd more involved. This guy has been money for us and we continue to let him ride the bench. I say drop the useless FB and let's go 3 wide.

2. BoltFanDC

BoltFanDC Mufflers Are Overrated

Ratings:
    +329
    More Floyd=Mor Wins

The kid has stepped up and he's making a believer out of me. Kid has nice hands and is a huge target. He seems to catch anything thrown in the same area code.

PS - Hope you're reading this BUST(er) while your groin (or whatever else ails you this week) heals...

3. boltsnow

boltsnow BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +56
    More Floyd=Mor Wins

Playing Chambers was useless today. Hope they weren't trying to use him as a decoy. If so.....fire Norv!

We Want Floyd!!!

4. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,807
    More Floyd=Mor Wins

M80 = <3

5. boltsnow

boltsnow BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +56
    More Floyd=Mor Wins

Possibly, but he puts us in more positions to go for three.

Floyd leads the teams in average yards per catch and is averaging just about 1 TD catch every four receptions.

6. powayslugger

powayslugger Feckless Slappy

Ratings:
    +276
    More Floyd=Mor Wins

You're right. Chambers was a useless man out there... when Fearless Floyd was in he made $hit happen... in a good way.

Why we can't get him on the field and keep him out there is beyond me... must really have pissed off Norv somehow.

Anjyway- let's fire Norv... I'm tired of his "I-don't-really-care" attitude. If I see him give that disgusted little smirk one more time while he stands passively on the sidelines I'm going to barf up a lung.

get pizzed will you Norv?!?! Letting it out is good for your blood pressure. Maybe if he showed an ounce of concern or emotion it might inspire this team of underachievers.

At 4-6 we'll have to "run the table" and win out.

7. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    More Floyd=Mor Wins

Norv kept him benched till Chambers got hurt.
    That tells you how horrible Norv is!!!

8. pure-sol

pure-sol Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +255
    More Floyd=Mor Wins

I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that when Sydalish wrote "M80 = <3", it was to be interpreted as "Malcolm Floyd = Love", or that he's a huge fan of him. It's not a "less than 3", it's supposed to be a heart.

9. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +505
    More Floyd=Mor Wins

Syd is a beautiful girl not a 'he'.

Yes, agree. Liked the idea about forgetting about the FB, Tolbert is a dreadful blocker so there is no need for him as a lead blocker. Floyd is money, best hands on the team. Go 3 wide and run LT without Tolbert. Need a lead blocker get Wilson playing, Manu is playing horribly right now.

10. clontarf_bolt

clontarf_bolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +40
    i don't understand why floyd doesn't play more, especially with Chambers not being fully fit

guess it's just another unexplainable piece of Norv logic :tdown:

11. boltsnow

boltsnow BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +56
    More Floyd=Mor Wins

In that case.....Never mind.:lol:

Seriously, whe we are in the red zone, I can't think of how valuable Floyd can be. Throw high, throw low, throw left & throw right.....he catches the ball. That fricken pass that Rivers throws to Gates on 3rd down was so piss poor it wasn't even funny. Gates' man had the outside position and that is where Rivers throws it. Throw it short or inside and easy touchdown. Why is it that other teams score 90% of their TD's when inside the ten throwing up the middle and we have to go with low percentage outside has to be a perfect pass crap?!?:icon_evil:

12. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,807
    More Floyd=Mor Wins

:lol: hehe i meant Love - M80 is a stud and I heart him~

I wish he was above VJ in the depth chart - VJ drops too many passes and pusses out when he's going to get hit.