1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

More mad at : Colts or Jets?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by CaptainTapp, Jan 17, 2010.

1. CaptainTapp

CaptainTapp BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    As much as I hate Rex Ryan, part of me wants them to beat the Colts next week so they regret letting the Jets into the playoffs. Anybody else feel that way? Not to mention it would make me feel a little better if we lost to a super-bowl caliber team.

Either way: :tdown: at the Chargers right now.

2. IFiredCHart

IFiredCHart Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +96
    Neither, I blame the Chargers.

3. Helljumper

Helljumper BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +54
    I have no ill will towards the Jets. They just flat-out outplayed us. I would love to see them beat the Colts next week.

• Like Like x 1
  4. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings:
    +58
    I hope the jets do win so then all the brown nose reporters can stop kissing payton mannings *** at least. THis may have happened to rivers a few times but its happened to manning alot more!

5. DenverBolt

DenverBolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +52
    we gave the game to the jets. Colts are much better. Jets, I think, are still overrated.

6. Showmeyourbolt

Showmeyourbolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +192
    I won't even watch. I couldn't care less who wins that game.

7. BoltFanDC

BoltFanDC Mufflers Are Overrated

Ratings:
    +329
    Don't care in the least...think I'll find something else to do next weekend. Anything but football. :no:

8. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    Plus 1

9. D-Funk

D-Funk BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +12
  10. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,746
    :yes:

11. count_agranoff

count_agranoff BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    I grew up in Indiana, and the Chargers are my Team, as I didn't even really get into footbal until i was living in San Diego in 2003. Chargers are my team, but I do consider the colts my second favorite. So me I'd like to see the colts win, if not the chargers.

I DO NOT want the jets to win. Rex Ryan and Mark S. are annoying, and the media's take on them is silly. They would not even be in the play-offs if the colts hadn't given-up, which i still think was stupid, even if the colts win the super bowl.

That said. I don't think the Jets out played the chargers. maybe in the second half but we stopped their offense pretty solid in the first half. If Nate had made one of his three misses it would have been overtime and Rivers was getting his rhythm back. Also if Nate had made that first 40 yard kick it would have changed the whole dynamic of the game.

I like NK but yeah I think this is all on his foot. Sure LT could have run a little better, but in the end it was that pro-bowl foot. That being said I am sick of the Jets and Rex Ryan looking like he is anything but a oaf. So at this point go colts. I also want Brees who got his start in Dago to make in NFC.

12. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

Exactly!!! How can I be mad at anybody besides the Chargers?

13. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Ratings:
    +194
    Co-sign. GO COLTS. Let's keep a trend of juggernauts actually doing their job and let the Chargers hold a big fat reminder as an outlier. Also, Saints vs. Colts, two offensive powerhouses, would be awesome.

14. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155
    Can't stand the Jets but honestly I wouldn't be too upset if they beat the Colts. I honestly don't care who wins from the teams left over really. Although if the Colts do win that'll mean that the Chargers will have been the only team that has been able to stop them the past 4 playoffs.

15. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,886
    Why waste time being mad? the sun has risen and everything is going to be alright.