1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

More Odim against the Cowboys please!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by MadMike, Aug 15, 2011.

1. MadMike

MadMike Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +504
    Poor Isaac only got two handoffs during the first game. He did well on one and the other the linebacker shot the gap and was in the backfield as he got the handoff. What I didnt see before, was him on the special teams. Wow, now that I have had a chance to look at the replay a few times, it was Odim who sprung him open on that. He led him up the gut, blocked one guy out of the play, then charged up field past Walters (Watch the replay again and check the speed as 41 passes Walters) and then turns and blocks out the only guy with a possible angle on Walters. I want to see more of this kid. Get him in space. RB Screens and other short passes into space and see what he can do. Todman looked great, but I think this kid could be special.

http://www.nfl.com/goto?id=09000d5d821652ca&module=HP11_hot_topics

2. oneinchpunch

oneinchpunch BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +8
    Or don't play him much so other teams can't have tape of him and put him on the practice squad. He's not going to get a roster spot this year so no need to show other teams what he can do. If he is performing well in practice then hide him till next preseason

• Like Like x 1
  3. MadMike

MadMike Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +504
    Yah, odds are there is no spot for him. Unfortunate though because from the 4 practices I have been at and the game, it sure seems like Odim may have more to his game then Todman.

4. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +341
    This.

5. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +500
    There is alot to be said for hiding players who won't crack your roster. Having said that one needs to be brave to bring an UDFA over a draft pick i.e. Todman. If Odim is the man, then do it. Get him on the 53.