1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

More Patriot Nut Sucking

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by VAN DA KNIGHTMAN, Jun 6, 2007.

1. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    Can't stand those spoiled, arrogant, condescending SOB's.

I hope we shut them down!:abq1: :icon_toast:

2. CoronaDoug

CoronaDoug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +814
    They have no class. :helm1:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    The Titanic was just fine off the paper, it just wasn't idiot proof-Communism didn't even look good on paper, it was idiot friendly-the BCS bowl system smelled badly the minute it emerged from some idiots derriere.

You screwed up the last three, but you got the first and most important one right. Moss will not adjust well to merely being a cog in an offense and even with Thomas their other starting LB's are long in the tooth, Rodney Harrison is showing his age and Assante Samuel may sit out almost all of the season, Lawrence Maroney hasn't shown he can stay healthy and I have to wonder why a team would try to throw so many new players into a team and expect to work like a Swiss watch. The Patriots have acquired as many new holes through age and departures as they have plugs for the old ones. The Chargers have a unit that will have no starters new to the team unless they play their way into the first team. We will open this season 2-0.

4. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,555
    Nobody wants to see that pretty boy QB on the same celebrity gossip channels my girlfriend watches. And it seriously crosses the line when he poses for a magazine that has nothing to do with sports.

5. Retired Catholic

Retired Catholic BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +347
    I might concede the first one, but how can you look at Raider fans and Charger fans and give any validity at all to the concept of everyone being equal? To each according to their need does not necessarily imply equality of compensation across the board and government was a necessary evil needed to transform society out of its need for it, when it would fade away. Fundamental misinterpretation of human nature from one end to the next. Just as idiotic as laissez-faire capitalism, which looks attractive in the abstract as well.

6. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,746
    The more disrespected this team feels, the better.

I want them completely pissed and hostile week in and week out. No fukin mercy.

7. Shamrock

Shamrock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
  8. Tha rock

Tha rock BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +18

This isnt college and the pats dont only have a good roster they have a great motivator and coach along with argubly with one of the best QBs to ever play the game. I think there the #1 team but thats just my opnion and I cant stand them becuse I feel they tucked away my raiders from a superbowl.

9. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,746
    The Pats are the New Raiders.

I actually have a team who's fans I despise now more than the Raiderfan.

• Like Like x 1