1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

More racist bullshit from a Pats fan

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Shamrock, Feb 15, 2007.

1. Shamrock

Shamrock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    Read this racist drivel about Tomlinson. Pathetic.

Another fine example of Patriots fans class. :tdown:

2. Thunderstruck

Thunderstruck BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +272
    Can you imagine if a white guy had written that column? :icon_eek:

3. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    The mainstream media would be all over it and I'm sure Teddy would order Congressional hearings.

The hypocrisy of the left knows no bounds.

4. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,748
    Is it me, or have Pats fans been exposed to be the biggest group of dunces next to raiderfan?

5. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    Chris Rock is funny. This hack is not.

6. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    IMO they are taking the lead on the Raiders fans.

Years of futility are making the raiders fans placid. These tools are arogant as all hell.

7. Shamrock

Shamrock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    I can't wait to drop this **** on the candy *** Pats fans next year when they troll our forums.

8. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    :icon_twisted: :yes: :icon_twisted:

9. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Morons come in all colors. That dude is a certfiable jack-off.

10. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,748
    IMO, the difference is that overall the Raiders have had a better team for many more years, while the Patriots success is recent, yet they act as if they've been dominating the NFL for 40 years.

11. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,930
    what a bastard

12. MasterOfPuppets

MasterOfPuppets Charger fan since 1979

Ratings:
    +636
    comparing Tomlinson to T.O., Moss, etc. :icon_eek:

this is, by far, the worst peace of crap I've read from a "columnist" in a long time :tdown:

13. Daddy_O

Daddy_O Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +300
    Can we lynch him for being stupid. I got a rope and a pickup truck.:icon_twisted:

Nevermind, I want him to live and witness the pain of the Chargers dimantling their team next season. Then the idiot can get back in his basement and cry about the mean men who beat the dog pizz out of his team.:tup:

Hey Leisure. Start a line on Merriman going "Lights Out" on the NE QB or RB. Sell squares for each quarter and for RB or QB.

Unfortunatly, Portis was the last one to feel it. I thought he was a good guy. But it goes to prove the whole "Lights Out" thing. Not by a cheap shot either. Pure domination.

14. BlueandGold

BlueandGold The Oracle

Ratings:
    +219
    Wow... that is some incredibly bad stuff on so many levels.

The Pats and their fans are quickly rising up the ******** list, now neck-and-neck with the Broncos and gaining rapidly on the Raiders.

15. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,074
    Pure bull****

16. mapcap55

mapcap55 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +66
    So whose actions, after that game, were more like the people from the Chris Rock quote, LT or Ellis Hobbs?:icon_huh:

17. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    Yeah, I didn't want to comment earlier, simply because I didn't want to bring this thread back to the top of the forum... I mean I would just assume remove this thread because anything that puts hits on this fool's webpage should be dismantled. I'm totally blown away by the utter tastelessness of this entire article. Genuine ignornace is one of the very few things that can actually offend me at times...

18. Walker

Walker BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    Boltdiehard: The mainstream media would be all over it and I'm sure Teddy would order Congressional hearings.

The hypocrisy of the left knows no bounds.[/QUOTE]

Hi all. I agree that this blog writer is a jerk, but wanted to point out that he is likely a conservative, not a member of the left. Just take a look at some of the links he provides to other sites. They are most definitely on the right.

Anyway, glad to be here. I have been reading for quite some time, and look forward to joining in.

19. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Welcome to the board Walker. My shot was at the MSM and not neccesarily the author of the article. Also if you want to quote somebody just hit the quote button at the bottom right-hand corner of the their post where it says quote.

Aagain, welcome to hell. :yes: :D

20. Walker

Walker BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks! I've been a fan for a lot of years now, and am counting on some good coaching decisions to be made soon. The wait is making me crazy.

I get what you were saying now. I'm a bit slow sometimes! :lol:

21. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +155
    I'm sorry who the hell is he and why should I care about what he has to say?

He's just another ignorant person that tries portraying himself as better than others.

22. Lightning's Girl

Lightning's Girl Mod Chick =) Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,153
    I've never understood why it's OK for black people to call each other the "N" word, and then jump all over anyone else who says it. (Personally, I hate the sound of the word, and have never used it in my life.) No other ethnic group does this.........I mean, when was the last time you heard Latinos call each other "******" or "****"? (Carlos Mencia does NOT count.) How many Asian people slap their buddies upside the head and go "Wassup, ****?" And for that matter, who's ever sat at a bar watching a couple of WASPs insult each other with the word "Honky"??

Yuck, I hate using even those terms, even to illustrate a point. But this has always bothered me, and the author of this article just feeds into the stereotypes a lot of people have.

Besides...........he's just plain FOS when it comes to dissing LT for going off on the Pats.:tdown:

• Like Like x 1
  23. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    Pathetic Racist:tdown: