1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Mortenson says Merriman may still be traded

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by matilack, Apr 23, 2010.

1. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,555
  2. szarmes

szarmes I am the Walrus

Ratings:
    +37
    Apparently he's on the trade block. What would we get for him? Hopefully a NT and a pick next year... we'll see what happens

3. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,555
    If we do trade him it damn well be for a kings ransom.

4. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    I think its a little late now to trade him. I wonder why mortenson is spreading this rumor now.

5. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,929
    We'll use him to move to the top of the fourth round and select another fullback :tdown:

6. ChargerJeff

ChargerJeff Boltaholic

Ratings:
    +352
    Nope - we'll trade for a pick at the END of the 4th round - then trade up 15 spots (next years 2nd round pick - do we still have one???) and pick up another player that nobody else was going to get until the 6th round...

7. Joy Division

Joy Division Slightly-known Member

Ratings:
    +542
    Merriman MAY still be traded? Of course...and so MAY Sproles and so MAY anybody else on the team. This rumor is about as logically solid as saying "Tebow may MAY beat out Quinn and Orton in training camp and lead the Donkeys to the Superbowl this year."

A tweet by Mort with nothing to substantiate said tweet. Sure...Merriman MAY still get traded and tomorrow there is a 50% chance of POSSIBLE scattered showers with ISOLATED thunder. Either way...I'm about as right as Mort.