1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Moss did not want to be a faider

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by AnteaterCharger, Jul 9, 2006.

1. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,632
    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5766634

Moss: I wanted to be a Falcon or a Raven
    Story Tools:
    Print Email Blog This
    FOXSports.com
    Posted: 1 day ago

Raiders wide receiver Randy Moss said in a radio interview Thursday that when he left the Vikings he wanted to be traded to Atlanta or Baltimore instead of Oakland.

Join FOX Fantasy Football!
    Completely free with no extra fees:
    # Free live scoring and stats
    # Free private and public leagues
    # Free customizable league settings
    # Free draft tool and kit
    # Free expert analysis
    # Sign up now!
    Fantasy Football Draft Guide
    Transform draft day into a title!
    # Player rankings and projections
    # Expert drafts
    # Sleepers, flops
    # Coaching styles
    # Fantasy depth charts

Moss said Falcons owner Arthur Blank told him that Atlanta did not want him to come, according to the interview that aired Thursday morning on "Mayhem in the A.M." on 790 The Zone in Atlanta.

"I want to tell every Atlanta Falcon and football fan that's listening to this what happened. When I was getting traded from Minnesota I wanted to come and play for either the Atlanta Falcons or the Baltimore Ravens," Moss said.

"I wanted to play with Atlanta just for the fact of Michael Vick's elusiveness, and I wanted to play with a guy such as Ray Lewis because he's on defense and I'm on offense."

"So I did have dreams and high hopes of being traded to the Atlanta Falcons but the president and owner of the Atlanta Falcons (Arthur Blank) told me specifically that he does not want me in Atlanta, there's nothing that I can do to Atlanta and he wished me the best of luck. He did not think that Randy Moss would be a good fit in Atlanta."

Moss then wrapped up his comments on the situation in Atlanta: "Basically it was the president and owner of the team saying there is no cold chance in hell I'll be playing for the Atlant

2. Buttmunch

Buttmunch New Member

Ratings:
    +108
    I wonder if this will slow down the sale of his jersey? :icon_mrgreen:

Yet another slap on the face for the Turds.

3. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Well I'm sure those comments will go over well in the locker room. :no: :lol:

4. WonderSlug

WonderSlug New Member

Ratings:
    +851
    Raider fans are trying to see the silver lining (ahem) and are saying the Falcons are idiots. :lol: