1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Motivation

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by BoltsFanTX, Dec 18, 2012.

1. BoltsFanTX

BoltsFanTX BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5
    I don't know if I missed it on the uniforms, but does the team not wear anything "55" or "Seau?" I know the painted the field one game, the only game I've been able to watch, they looked motivated with the "55" stickers on their helmets, and the midfield helmet. Does anyone know why San Diego is not showing support. The Ravens still wear their "Art" patches and I think Chokeland still wears "Al" on their helmets. Does anybody else see a problem with this? Small things like this can motivate a team to the max. They need to just paint the number on their helmets in my opinion.. What do you guys think about this?

2. Charlie_Hustle

Charlie_Hustle BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +38
    i think that would be AWESOME! :helm3:

3. BoltsFanTX

BoltsFanTX BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5
    I thought about it, and they should have a game where every player, regardless of position, wears #55 like how the MLB does for that guy that played for Brooklyn? #42 I think?

4. JohnnyX

JohnnyX Hall of Fame

Ratings:
    +238
    I think I remember them doing something for the first home game, but that's all. It could have to do with how he died and what others would think.